WI day - what do you eat?

I eat normally before WI - I wouldn't have a massive lunch but I don't think I'd choose an overly small one either.

I also get weighed in the evening, so I don't have dinner until I get home (usually 8:30). I do have a Hifi bar after WI to keep me going with my cup of tea!

I don't change what I eat at all, I just eat the same every single Monday (zzzzz) Strawberry's with muller light poured over for brekki with toasted oats, a apple midmorning, jacket with beans & cheese and I take some fruit for after weigh in and then have a normal tea when I get home. This way I find I don't get too concerned about anything.. I drink maybe 2 cans of diet coke too.

evanesco said:
Eating hardly anything on WI day is not only tricking the scales and showing a false weight, it is lying to yourself. You do yourself no amount of injustice by doing this. It's what you weigh when you starve yourself, not when you follow a sensible eating plan. I eat normally on WI day, the same as I would any other day. All you need to do is follow the plan normally on WI day. Sure, the first week you may not get a massive loss like if you had hardly eaten, but after that week it'll balance it out properly. This plan isn't about healthy eating habits for 6 days, followed by 1 day of starvation. It's a plan for 7 days a week. I know this post is harsh, but it still astounds me that people still feel the need to try and trick the scales.

I totally agree this thread has made me laugh a bit to be honest.... Maybe hold one leg off the scales?

There used be be a lady a few years back who used to actually take her jeans off in th hall and weigh in pants lol. It's true though you are only fooling yourself, isn't it meant to be a lifestyle change?

I WI at home every Monday morning. So I don't have to worry through out the day. On a Sunday I try not to eat too late, but I don't really think what I will have.

I know what you mean about the jeans lol. That's why I like WI at home lol.

Back