Woman wants to reach 115st!

Why would you want to do that to yourself? sad

The whole story seems full of contradictions to me. Parker encourages her to exercise but also cooks all the food, she's trying to gain weight but wants to stay as healthy as she can? :confused:

I just can't believe this woman. She must be crazy. Fancy purposely allowing yourself to get so dangerously obese, knowing all the health problems she'll inevitably suffer

I couldn't even read it all. Her poor kids! What kind of example is she giving them? She is showing them an unhealthy lifestyle and how to basically kill yourself slowly.

Each to their own, I know, but I can't understand it. I've never actually met anyone who wanted to put on a huge amount of weight. I've met thin people who want to put on a stone or something to become healthier.

Perhaps it's laziness? Doesn't want to try to lose the weight so she goes to an extreme like this? I don't know. No one knows.

I hope she changes her mind soon, she will most probably regret this when she gets here diabetes, sore spots in the hard to reach places, an oxygen mask etc

So infuriating. She is being so selfish. Her sobs are going to end up without a mum because if a dangerous goal she wants to reach

OMG I cannot understand why she would want to do that to herself on purpose.

The article is about Susanne Eman and that bloke she was with was most definitely a feeder. Shouldn't pathological feeding be a criminal offence? In some cases I do believe so, as that lady surely had diminished capacity when she made the decision to eat herself into an early grave.
Here's some info from her website:

...... The Arizona woman who hoped to eat her way into becoming the fattest woman in the world has taken a huge step into helping her health by committing to weight loss. Susanne is now in a weight loss facility that Dr. Phil recommended and helped her get admitted into. Her choice to lose weight didn't sit too well with her fiance Parker Clark. That prompted Susanne to part ways with him. Susanne now weighs in at 500lbs and plan to lose 200 more pounds by June......

SusanneEman.com - From BBW to SSBBW to BIGGEST EVER!

I cannot imagine what it's like to love someone who does that to you...sad thing is, this won't be treated as domestic abuse, and I believe it should be.

I've seen programmes about them, and while they are mobile I think they dont understand fully what it will be like the bigger they get!
I mean you get near 20 stone and wiping your bum becomes a struggle, laying flat in bed you worry you'll suffocate yourself, you cant scratch your back anymore, bending down is a desician - who would deliberately inflict this stuff on themselves to include not being able to stand up or walk cos people will pay money to watch you eat? They basically make themselves disabled.

What a sad story... nowt as queer as folk... :(

I will never understand this. I hope she does (if she hasn't already) wake up and smell the coffee. Dump the hubby/or give him one chance to change his ways. And work on lengthening her life and seeing her kids grow/ grandkids etc.

All for women feeling sexy and body beautiful no matter the weight but surely with the risks involved this is a form of assisted suicide?

EDIT: On re-reading the story it seems like the hubby isn't the force behind it. I think he wouldn't mind if she lost weight as she could still be "curvy". And I think once he starts realising that the goal would make him more of a carer than a romantic partner the novelty might tear the relationship apart. Oh and she wants to weigh that much and never get bed-bound?! wouldn't that be impossible? And hubby doesn't mind as long as the doctor says she's healthy? Whaa?? how in anyone's opinion is 115stone healthy *Mind-blown*

Last edited:
Back