WW - Antidepressants and Hypothyroid - Help!!

Hello hun, I think you need to do what is right for you, if you feel SW might work better for you, then give it a try.
From my own point of view, I was a dedicated WW's girl for 30 years and never really lost a substantial amount of weight, I think 2st was my tops and I have always needed to lose at least 5st, WW's never gave me the freedom SW does and I always felt hungry, since being with SW I have flourished, lost 12st+ continue to lose weight, although it's a bit slower now after 4 years but never the less still losing and if I am having bad days I nearly always manage to pull it back such is the freedom with SW, for me. But I will say it's horses for courses, what works for one may not work so well for others, it's something you have to decide for yourself.
Whatever you choose, I know you can do it if you really want to hun, ...I don't say good luck as it's not luck, it's a desire, a commitment and lots of hard work that will get you to your goal, so I'll say instead, well done for all the hard work you will put in xxx:hug99:xxx

WW Filling and Healthy is just like SW so why not try that. I'm defecting from SW and going to do F&H to see how I go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all! Hope everything is going well for you all- I have fallen off every wagon I can't seem to stick to sw or ww - how do he get over these rough patches?

Hey all! Hope everything is going well for you all- I have fallen off every wagon I can't seem to stick to sw or ww - how do he get over these rough patches?

I would like to know as well. I switch between the two and fail miserably so have decided to stick to WW as its more user friendly and I can have what I want as long as I count it. I do try and eat healthily, just have smaller portions so that I can have stuff that's a little bit naughty as well. Its a new start on WW for me today so hope that I can stick to it.

Back