WW buddy having to lose 75-100 pounds wanted

yep 14lbs in a stone :)

and happy birthday MissSmileyBrunette... missed that earlier, sorry! xxx

I went to class, it was better than I expected. I didnt realise you almost have to buy the calculator now - I have the iphone app which I can use, but I thought there was a wheely thing - but apparently they dont do them now..? so i assume anyone who doesnt have an iphone HAS to buy the calculator unless they want to live out of the pocket guide? I also won the eat out guide on the raffle, so I've made a good start :) excited to make a start tomorrow - I've set myself a goal for xmas - 1lb a week - 18 weigh in's until then, so 19lbs - 1lb a week plus a little extra for good measure :)

everyone else had a good day?

Happy birthday miss smiley!!

I have downloaded wwdiary to track and pointwatchers as a calculator from googleplay. I use them both all the time and it is so much easier to keep an eye on the sneaky things!

I am really enjoying it all at the moment, will be even better hearing how you are all getting on!

Sounds like a good goal. Realistic :)

I am in Denmark. No Iphone app for us which annoys me. I just spent 20 quid on the calculator as there are way to many things not in the points book.

They do know how to make money. But if it makes me thinner, and makes me stay thinner. Guess it is worth it.

I just really think that they should have an app for the daily journal and one for pro points values and calculating them. All integrated into one.

Am actually a bit embarrassed on their behalf for not having one.

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

And I just checked app store. Found an unofficial ww calculator app for free. Have downloaded snd will test it tomorrow. Too late for me as already spent twenty quid, but could help others :)

i have to admit, what they have is loads better than what slimming world offers.. they are way ahead in terms of eating out, working out values, iphone / android apps etc.. loads better!

if id realised you needed a calculator i wouldve bought one and posted you it - 20quid seems a bit steep! x

I was just thinking the same black widow, my jaw dropped at £20!

So how often do you all get on the scales? I am trying to be good but they live in my kitchen and tempt me a lot, not sure if it helps or i should hide them...

Im not too bad, i try and avoid them atm but once i get losing ill be on them far too often :p

Aw thank you all. Im officially 33 today! Yay. Lol.

Yea, I found an unofficial wwdiary / calculator app for android phones do im using that and googling. Lol.

well i hope you have a lovely day! have you got any special plans?

if anyone has any propoints queries that they cant find, post them on here and i'll work them out if i can. I've got the eating out guide as well so if anyone wants to go eat out anywhere :)

xx

So many new posts and so little time.... Thanx for offering to send me the calculator. Am annoyed I didnt check for an app first. Wouldnt mind it being un-official.

Hows the birthday going? Young lady ;)

I try to stay clear of my scale and have put it away. I do aleays end up weighing myself before WI. This far my scale has been dead on. But it years ago, 60 quid. I know. Real expensive. However it is eorth every penny as very accurate. It also keep track of my weight and shows a graph at every weigh in.

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Hey. Thanks. Just going to play it by ear. Having drinks at the weekend. May have cake today! ;-)

What you eat and drink on your own birthday is not what causes the extra baggage, so enjoy ;)

Heya. Days been lovely ... went for a visit to Hampton court with the family ... walked so much but was such great weather and a lovely place.

Have had an obscenely big slice of cake and got curry and vino lined up. Ive not requested gifts this year only a donation of propoints to my weeklies from friends and families! ;-) lol

Im feeling really positive about this new age ... going to get things done. Lol

How has everyone elses day been?

You go girl!

Have had a great day, even if it started with us oversleeping. Still managed to go swimming in the morning which really makes my day. Will so miss it once I get a job. I have however made plans to go in the mornings with my son when he gets old enough. Maybe just twice per week :)

Ah swimming is great. I think once it becomes routine its easier to stick to. Im hoping to get a job in the future too ... am a carer at the mo but think working again would prob be best for us all ... just need to plan for what needs to be put in place for when i do. Lol. What kind of job are you looking for?

MissSmileyBrunette said:
Ah swimming is great. I think once it becomes routine its easier to stick to. Im hoping to get a job in the future too ... am a carer at the mo but think working again would prob be best for us all ... just need to plan for what needs to be put in place for when i do. Lol. What kind of job are you looking for?

Yeah. I love swimming. And i love how I feel after going for a swim in the mornings. Right now I can make time for it as not working. Once I get a job I wont be able to and will miss it. All I can do is wait for my son to get old enough to go with me and for me to be able to actually swim, not just look out for him :)

I have a degree in international business communication and a background teaching English and working within health insurance. The Danish branch of BUPA. Am hoping to find something within communication or import/export. But it's pretty hard these days. Am doing a course in project management and looking to get certified in PRINCE2. Hope that will open a few doors :)

How about you? What would you like to do?

Morning all :) howre things? Ive stuck to plan by the letter for 2 whole days, which for me is massive having had pretty much 2 years now of zero motivation (and no surprise a massive weight gain!)

Going out to nandos with a friend for lunch so busy looking up what i should get - thinking corn on cob and spicy rice - theyre what i normally get :) but swap my half chicken for 1/4 or a breast. Love nandos! <3

blackwidow said:
Morning all :) howre things? Ive stuck to plan by the letter for 2 whole days, which for me is massive having had pretty much 2 years now of zero motivation (and no surprise a massive weight gain!)

Going out to nandos with a friend for lunch so busy looking up what i should get - thinking corn on cob and spicy rice - theyre what i normally get :) but swap my half chicken for 1/4 or a breast. Love nandos! <3

Well done on sticking to it! Motivation really is key, and it has to be genuine.

I am finally back on track after hols, and gave lost 1.4 kilos (3 lbs) in the past week. So feeling super motivated again :)

Well done!!!! :) x

Well done guys :) my scales showed a 5lb loss for my first week, i didn't make weigh in yesterday as it was my birthday. Feeling quite proud as stuck to it 100% even yesterday and have not felt hard done by.

Back