WW Old System points

Great news my mam has all the old discovery booklets and some switch booklet and the points finder for both plans but they are the same.

Oh goodness, that'll be hard work! I didn't think you could go below 18.
Great news about your mum having the stuff, that'll help :)

Yeah 16 doesn't sound like a lot esp as I love skimmed milk on my tea and cereal. I drink loads of milky tea throughout the day. Will use at least 3 pts on milk alone! Def need to plan my days carefully so I'm not left starving!

No not felt restricted although not making the healthiest choices- I love crisps!! But it's all within my points everyday and trying to cook from scratch rather then ww ready meals as you get so much more.

16 is really low not sure I could cope on that. I had read too that 18 was lowest but if u can do 16 then go for it.

What Vlcd were u on? I tried Exante it was very hard as I like food too much- managed 5 days!! Xx

I luurve crisps too, I was going a little mad on low point snacks that all build up to quite a lot of points spent on not much nutrition leaving next to no points for dinner. I decided I had to make a change so that's why I started core. I was loving it but my body signals have gone a bit haywire the last few days (hoping it's just TOTM on its way)

I've been going over the plan and i do think i will feel restricted on just 16 pts a day. Once i'm off the shakes i will try my hardest to do it but if i feel it's too much i will just follow the unislim plan again cos then i will only have to count my carbs and will have free protein and fruit. I'm a crisp lover as well so i dont buy them now as i know i cant stop at 1 packet.

I do actually think that you would do better on 18 points. I'm sure you'd still lose! If you could get the ol' exercise going too you'd be fine!

I'm having a kind of liquidy day today. Had a oaty smoothy for breakfast, soup for lunch and not sure about tea, but something light. I'm weighing in tomorrow so want to curb the munchies.

Thanks, not sure whether it'll be good news or not though. Got my fingers crossed for a loss :s

Back