xGeordieGirlx's Green, Red & EE Food Diary - I'm Back :D

I've been rather unwell but okay today and back on it! Green day.

Breakfast - 42g of crunchy bran (HEB) with milk (part HEA)

Lunch - 4 ryvita (HEB) with lfn cottage cheese and quorn chicken slices. Fruit salad (pineapple, melon, grapes and satsuma) and 2 activia ff yogurts

Dinner - 2 poached eggs and beans on 2 ww brown Danish (4 syns)

Drinks - tea with milk (part HEA), diet coke, options hot choc (2 syns) and nas squash

Syns - 6

Exercise - 10 mins on power plate and 200 crunches

Really struggling...gonna wait til 1 march (pay day) to do this properly as I have no money to buy food :( roll on the beginning of march so I can get rid of this fat tummy :(

Not long to go hun have you tried making bulk up meals that can be frozen and taken out nearer the time, I've been making lasagne's or casseroles that feed 4 and then splitting them up and having them over 2-3 days?? Good luck! x

Trying my best to get back on plan with whatever is in the fridge/freezer. Get paid on Tuesday so going food shopping for the month and hopefully that'll keep me on the straight and narrow.

Doing some red days as I've been eating lots of junk and should cut out the carbs for a while :)

Saturday 26 Feb 2011

Red Day

Breakfast: 42g of Crunchy Bran (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA)

Snack: Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Lunch: 2 Egg Omelette with 28g of Cheddar (HEA) and Tomatoes and 2 Activia FF Yogurts

Dinner: Curry made with: Chicken, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Chilli & Curry Powder, Tinned Tomatoes and Vegetable Stock

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 4 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk and 28g of Cheddar
HEBs: 42g of Crunchy Bran and 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Syns:

Exercise:
200 Crunches, 6 Dances on Michael Jackson The Experience

Well yesterdays food went down the pan as I hardly ate anything proper and today has too as we have nothing in - why is pay day on Tuesday? I need it now!! Been doing my crunches though and my tummy is killing so that should do some good. Hurry up tues, I'm sick of off plan food!!

Tomorrow is pay day, yaaaaayyyyy!! So here's my red day plan:

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on 2 toast with margarine and ketchup (2 syns)

Lunch - 4 ryvita with lfn cottage cheese and ham. 2 activia ff yogurts

Dinner - chicken with oven baked tomatoes, onion, peppers and garlic

Lots of nas squash and green tea!!

At least 200 crunches!!

Back