XLS Medical

Hi everyone, There's been so much going on here that I stopped taking the tablets. I have gained weight & I'm dithering as to deciding to buy any more. I'd love to see some updates.

Hay ladies I started xls yesterday cant say ice noticed anything yet but will keep all updated I've gained a lot of weifht since having my daughter 2 years ago she has lots of additional needs so dobt get much time to myself. Anyone else trying to loose weight after having their children?? Im very keen now to shift this weight as it's crept up on me fast And I cant r happy not doing anything about it. Hope it's working for you guys please let me know zx

Just sign for the forum ,and just ordered the XLS ,need to loose about 30 kg:( lets hope those pills help me, coz i have a big big problem with sugar: sweets any sweet ( rubbish) ahh . I use to live with my ex husband, now i live my self and am lazy to cook just for my self,am trying but.. ;)

Last edited:
Just sign for the forum ,and just ordered the XLS ,need to loose about 30 kg:( lets hope those pills help me, coz i have a big big problem with sugar: sweets any sweet ( rubbish) ahh . I use to live with my ex husband, now i live my self and am lazy to cook just for my self,am trying but.. ;)
I thought they binded to fat and therefore wont make any difference to sugar calories at all - it also wont help if you are a carb binger - breada, pasta, cake etc. You need to break the sugar habit - maybe try the 30 day sugar detox diet or similar.

Hi all...
I have just received my tables this morning so going to start them at lunch time :D
I have re joined slimming world yesterday so im doing this diet at this same time. im hoping to see a good lose when I get on the scales next Wednesday :)
I have sat all morning reading this page. but it seems that no one has updated since last year...
be interesting to know if anyone are currently on these at this present time and if they are willing to share there results..
I will post my weekly weigh ins... even the bad ones :s hoping there aint going to be many of them :) speak soon xxx

Hey I have just started taking these yesterday, haven't weighed myself yet as don't want to be disheartened if theres no change, I don't expect it over night but some people have said they notice small weight loss after one day, anyway im going to wait till the end of the week.

I have bought a 1 day trial (60 tablets) So far I have noticed a huge difference in my appetite. I haven't felt the need to snack which is amazing for me, usually I only have to look at a cake and I seem to absorb it without realizing Ha!

I have been forcing myself to have breakfast (which I don't normally) of Bran Flakes and I know some people have complained of not being able to go to the toilet (not had a problem so far, only just been 2 days though)
for lunch I am having a salad as the weathers nice for it
for dinner I just am having normal meals as cooking for the boyfriend too.

I have noticed I haven't felt the urge to snack which is my biggest problem really. I have also started doing some walking which when my energy picks up I hope to start some running.

Let me know how your all getting on, very interested to see the results!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Ah im gald ive found a thread on XLS.... im desperately trying to find out if anyone has taken them in conjunction with doing the Atkins diet? I thought it would be ideal as you consume alot of fat on the Atkins, but in the instructions it says something about balancing your glucose levels and im not sure abut messing with my sugar levels in case it makes me hold onto the weight? xx

Hi all,
I had these (but a diferent brand name) on prescription when i was severely obese and actually stopped taking them...
This is a bit graphic but as it binds the fat in your diet, it literally comes out as fat!
I felt a sudden urgency to get to the loo no matter when or where I was, and when i got there it was just orange coloured 'fat' that came out... like the orange grease/fat that sits on the top of a lasange.
By no means does this happen to everyone, but i have heard it does to a lot of people and ao thought id let you all know :)
How are you all getting on with them? :)

Back