xxLynne'sxx Food Diary

Hi guys sorry been mia for a bit, fell off the wagon in spectacular style:eek: trying to pick up the pieces now. Missed wi on monday night so no idea what the true damage is but home scales are showing a 2-3lb gain:( not sure if i will have that off by next wi but heres hoping, and i was so close to my 2 stone award!:confused: no i idea why i sabotage my weight loss when i get to this point.

Will be round to catch up with your diary's soon xxxxx

You'll get there. Losing weight and staying motivated is hard isn't it! You've done so well tho having lost 2 stone, just focus on how far you've come and how well you've done. Take it each day at a time and you'll get that motivation back when you're ready :)

Thanks hun just need to get focused, and get back on it again xx

You can do it hun! Pretty much amazing work so far so just get yourself past the blip. ?.I find finding yourself back on these gorums already half the battle won:) in my 5 week (!!) Blip I kept ignoring all the forum notifications hihi xx

Thanks ladies, so far gone ok today and just been to get some sw friendly shopping so its a good start hoping if i get the next 4 days 100% i can reduce some of the damage before wi xxxx

Thursday August 8th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Choc bliss hifi bar (HexB)

Lunch

Baked Potato
wafer thin turkey
cheese (HexA)
lettuce
cherry tomatoes
cucumber

Dinner

Bolognese pasta bake
cheese (3 syns)
broccoli
carrots
courgette
green beans

Snacks

curly wurly (6 syns)
snack a jack curls (3.5 syns)

Water

500ml water
2 glasses low sugar squash
1 cup green tea

Total Syns

I'm assuming u have still fallen of the wagon and not doing slimming world anymore?

Back