yogurt syn list

The password I was using has expired, so I can't double check my check! lol

I didn't realise Asdas home shopping site was so detailed, that's really handy to know.

ASDA - Product information=

This is the one I'm on about. I really hope you're wrong, but I bet you're nay :'(((

Jo
x

I will check again tomorrow. Maybe I typed something in wrong. Fingers crossed eh :-D. I must admit I dont like using the calculator. Did you use that or did you find it under its name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2buuuuuuuu
Bought some ASDA Light jogurts today (not the 'Good for you' ones), 200 g pots (similar to Mullers but cheaper). They seem to be fairly new? Checked syn value on line and they are free! Tried a toffee flavoured one and it was quite nice :) . I did a search on the forum to see if anybody else has posted about them but nothing come up. Available flavours were toffee, strawberry and pineapple. Has anybody else tried them yet? :)
B. xx

Hi are you sure about these as I've just checked and they say 5 syns?

++++

I found these at the weekend too, and they came up as free for me too. Also, to fellow vegetarians...THEY'RE SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS and only £1 for 3! Boost!

Was obviously having a stupid moment. I forgot to put the free food part. Sorry to both you guys :eek:

YAY YAY YAY
So they are free, yeah? Please say yes!? They are lovely!

Course you have :)

..phew, glad they turned out to be free :)

they are quite nice and cheaper then Mullers. Been to ASDAs yesterday but they only had Strawberry flavoured ones left :( . Oh well, back to the shop at the weekend :rolleyes:
B. xx

Nope, 1 syn each.

Updated Syn Lists For Weight Watchers

Does anyone have an updated list for Weight Watchers ready meals?

I've managed to check a few but there's a lot to pick from and sometimes it's just easier to pick one up than cook!

Cheers:)

If you take a look at the top of this forum you will find a thread for WW meals. You won't get a list but if it's not already been asked someone will be able to help.

I keep reading conflicting syn values....
anyone know syn value for lidl linessa vital and active yogurt 125g? i thought it was free!
thank you x

Hi, silly question but does anyone know of any Raspberry yogurts that are free?

Are the Muller Rasp and Cranberry ones still free?

Back on the bandwagon of SW again and never realised all the syns had changed! Doh!

I only really like raspberry yogurts (weird I know) and they are so hard to find. Would be better if I liked Strawberry ones, blimin' loads of those around.

Love the Aldi Opti active raspberry ones but on the list at the start of this thread they seems to be all syned, unless these have changed. Then again the rasp yogurts from there are so so nice they have got to be syned.

Yes!!! :)

Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Raspberry & Cranberry, 100g Free

Back