You know youve lost weight when...

When the clothes you were too scared to put in the tumble dryer incase they shrunk, HAVE to go in the tumble dryer now in the hope they do shrink!!

When your knees stick into each other when you're trying to sleep on your side.

When people don't recognise you.

When the shop assistant gives you a bit of a look whilst putting back all the size 20 tops you just tried on- whilst you walk back into the changing room to try on exactly the same stuff in size 16 and 18!

Using the teeny weeny bathtowels (the size of face cloths) at hotels, and for the first time ever I can wrap it around you without any gaps.

Loose rings, most of my rings don't fit anymore(too big)

Rediscovering my cheek bones

Re-adjusting the rear view mirror in my car, because I have lost inches off my behind.

...when you can fit in a Karen Millen dress.

...when you can actually wear a hotel bath robe.

When u can lie down in the bath and ur bum doesn't touch the sides and trap the water at one end! :)

When you can actually have a decent amount of water in the bath because your bulk is not taking up most of the room :)

When your dentist youve had since you had teeth notices your loss :D

The jeans you bought as your christmas goal....size 18..... are hanging off!!! And are now relagated to 'workpants!!!"

Oh yeah!!!

x

Wagglestaff said:
When my daughter realises Mummy's pj bottoms now fall down so it is fun to pull at them at every given opportunity... including when family are around :) Lol xo

Lol!!! My son did this to me the other day, tugged on my jeans at the front door! Luckily I had a long coat on! Cheekies hey x

When a size 12 wedding dress fits over your body (unzipped!) When that would never of got over your frame at chrtistmas!!

When everyone else is so impressed with your loss they all start the same diet!! (4 people so far!)

LauraZee said:
When everyone else is so impressed with your loss they all start the same diet!! (4 people so far!)

Lol!! That's the way! You should be on commission! Haha :D

When you are out having your morning walk.... when your near the top of the hill that 6 months ago you couldnt get the 1st hundred yards up....

Sat in your new SIZE 14 Jacket.... and you look down and think....

IMG-20120315-00619.jpg

OMG those legs arent mine!!!! They look relatively slim!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!

Hehe!!!

When you are posting on the WeMITTs thread for advice on how to manage bras when 3 3/4 stone into loosing 10 stone!

When your new 22 bootcut jeans from Asda need a belt within a week.

I have been living baggy since December 15. But now, my size 26s and 28s were falling down!

My tops are much more forgiving .....though I do now need a bra as I can't tighten straps or backs anymore.

I've decided I always need an outfit that fits, and I must feel good about the clothes I wear during this process. So I cull the baggiest things weekly, and try on things that seemed tight before.

I found fitting into the 22s very motivating, and have bought an ASDA pair of 20s as well. They don't even pull up yet!

When I get into the teens, the local charity shops should do me well until I'm at goal.

You know you are loosing weight when you don't have anything to wear!

Ali

When you realise that you need to go down a bra cup size..... Bad :(

Back