You people need to make: Magic Oaty Pancakes

Are they free or do they have a syn value?

They are free if you have the porridge as your HEB but remember that you are really eating the equivalent of two breakfasts (porridge plus an omelette) so you might want to go easy on how often you have this. I've decided to do half the quantity and just syn it.

I just gave these ago, I forgot the sweetener and must admit I didnt like them.
I am going to try again and remember to add the sweetener next time

I had these this morning with sliced banana, black cherries, grapes, blackcurrants & blackberries and a dollop of ff fromage frais, really filling and absolutely gorgeous - in fact, probably too filling as I skipped lunch.

Vixxster sounds and looks delicious.

I am a newbie to this forum and it's great to see such yummy recipes.

I am looking around to see a diet that is best for me as I am diabetic but oats and a little honey are allowed. Thanks for sharing recipe :)

Slimming world is a fantastic diet for diabetes. My mum is type 2 and has lost three stone since august on iy x

Slimming world is a fantastic diet for diabetes. My mum is type 2 and has lost three stone since august on iy x

And I am a Type 1 and have lost 12lbs in 4 weeks :D
Have found it really flexible for Type 1. You can do it the Doctors way of including loads of carbs (Green); the Diabetic's way of limiting carbs (Red Days), or the everyday 'normal' person's way of just eating what you like (EE) :D:D:D

Weigh in tonight so hoping to have lost a stone in 5 weeks!!
And this recipe looks amazing, cannot wait til breakfast time tomorrow :thankyou:

This is my treat for tomorrow evening - I'm trying the coconut muller with chocolate sprinkles. Yum! :D

I tried these for the first time this morning (with Coconut muller) and OMG it was soooooo good!!!

Only had one as i was in a rush, but as the porridge is my HEb for the day it means I will have to have the rest for pudding after my tea tonight :D:D

I made these for the second time today and they were fab!! The first time they were a little sloppy and I couldn't decide if I liked them or not so I made a couple of adjustments and they were PERFECT!!!! Firstly, I whisked the egg with my electric Whisk so they were fluffy and airy before mixing with the oat and yoghurt mix, and then after I fried them I put them in the oven on a low heat which dried them out a little, they were exactly like real pancakes! I had them with sliced banana, blueberries and strawberries, totally lush!!! Thanks for the recipe op! x

had these for breakfast this morning and they were great even i could make them [and i can never make pancakes] :) :) :)

These didn't work for me at all , they burnt even before they were cooked & that was on the lowest heat ?
Don't usually have that problem with stuff , help !!!!

Back