Your Body Magic

Gym Monday morning. Gonna go bad ass on myself, kick up butt needed!!!!

Has all the exercise stopped? LOL. Come on ladies lets get it going again - pleeeeeease I need the encouragement you all give to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

I did a 7am Spin Express (30mins) and then a Pilates Express (30mins) class straight after.

xxxx

I've walked for 5 miles today. 3 weeks away from reaching body magic platinum now.
I do 10k everyday at home on my exercise bike. I've signed up for a charity bike this summer. It starts in London and ends in Southend. 52 miles on the road eeek. Im hoping to up the pace on my bike next week and start doing 15k. All this pedalling is really doing me the world of good. Not only is it lifting my mood, my legs are starting to look pretty good. Never thought I would say that!

Jiu jitsu has started back properly now after Christmas so doing that twice a week for two hours and they've started doing weekly fitness sessions as well. I flippin' love it. Great way to boost your motivation and mood :D

If your looking for some sort of self defence class then I would definitely recommend jitsu! Don't worry about ability or whatever, the instructors will only push you as far as you can go and it's great fun!!!

2 hours digging and slaving away with the weeds and mud in the garden yesterday and more of the same today re laying all the concrete slabs. Still body magic right? Must have burnt a good few hundred calories. Blisters on my hands, aching back. The things we do to get fit. :rolleyes:

Back