Your Chocolate Fix

Thanks for the post LittlePink

I got this recipe for choc 'truffles' from a group a while ago:

50g chocolate chips (dark)
113g quark
2 options indulgence sachets (any flavour)
28g chocolate sprinkles

1.Melt the chocolate chips & stir until smooth.
2.Give the quark a beating until its creamy and stir in the melted choc
3.Add the options and mix in
4.Make 20 blobs onto a baking paper and put in the fridge for about 30 mins
5.Remove from the fridge and roll them into tidier balls
6.Roll them in the chocolate sprinkles and put back in the fridge to set overnight
Works out at 2.5 syns for 2 truffles. (If you use non indulgence options this will come down)

I've made them with the orange options and they were lovely!

Ive broken my Easter egg into "syn portions", put them in bags in the fridge with a label on showing syn values of each bag so I can have chocolate if im good throughout the week and not go crazy with scoffing instead of weighing it!
If it works out well im planning on doing it each week with different chocolate- I cant just take one square from a big bar!!
X

That's a great idea! I will have to try that, I need boundaries for my portion control :)

Fab ideas guys :)

Lee

I got this recipe for choc 'truffles' from a group a while ago: 50g chocolate chips (dark) 113g quark 2 options indulgence sachets (any flavour) 28g chocolate sprinkles 1.Melt the chocolate chips & stir until smooth. 2.Give the quark a beating until its creamy and stir in the melted choc 3.Add the options and mix in 4.Make 20 blobs onto a baking paper and put in the fridge for about 30 mins 5.Remove from the fridge and roll them into tidier balls 6.Roll them in the chocolate sprinkles and put back in the fridge to set overnight Works out at 2.5 syns for 2 truffles. (If you use non indulgence options this will come down) I've made them with the orange options and they were lovely!
I need to try this!!

They're still selling the mini malteaser bunnies in my local B&M - 3 syns per mini bunny and a couple of them normally take away the cravings.

Don't know what I'll do when they're sold out though :cry:

has anyone tried asda bubbly bars? I think they are 2.5 syns each (maybe 3), im going to asda tonight and going to pick a bag up to try xx

Ooooo no - how did you get one with them?

Lee

I love the Rocky road hifi lights for my chocolate fix, or a bag of Cadbury buttons or a curly wurly put in the freezer.

I love the Rocky road hifi lights for my chocolate fix, or a bag of Cadbury buttons or a curly wurly put in the freezer.

I might try the curly wurly in the freezer but I'm not a fan of hard caramel so I don't think i'll get on with it :-/

I might try the curly wurly in the freezer but I'm not a fan of hard caramel so I don't think i'll get on with it :-/

It's melts quickly, but I just like to suck on them so they last longer lol

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's melts quickly, but I just like to suck on them so they last longer lol

Yeah I'm not a massive fan of them anyway so I'm guessing it won't really 'be my thing'
I'm kinda on Kinder Chocolate at the minute, reminds me of being a kid lol

Yeah I'm not a massive fan of them anyway so I'm guessing it won't really 'be my thing'
I'm kinda on Kinder Chocolate at the minute, reminds me of being a kid lol

Ohh my 19 month old loves the little kinder bars with the milky bit in the middle. Tbh she'll eat anything with chocolate in it without making a mess, it's the healthy food she likes to play about with lol

Ohh my 19 month old loves the little kinder bars with the milky bit in the middle. Tbh she'll eat anything with chocolate in it without making a mess, it's the healthy food she likes to play about with lol

Haha!!!! Well I am a lover of all chocolate, I have my fads I think I'm on Kinder chocolate at the minute, next week i'll want dairy milk, the week after i'll want smarties - blimey, what am I like lol?

Haha!!!! Well I am a lover of all chocolate, I have my fads I think I'm on Kinder chocolate at the minute, next week i'll want dairy milk, the week after i'll want smarties - blimey, what am I like lol?

Oh I can't get enough of rolos and kit Kats atm.

Oh I can't get enough of rolos and kit Kats atm.

I've just got some kitkats, quite low in syns aren't they .... going to see how I get on with them when I get chance

I've just got some kitkats, quite low in syns aren't they .... going to see how I get on with them when I get chance

I've had a kit kat and a freddo, and used up my syns for today but I just want more chocolate and big greasy chips lol

I've had a kit kat and a freddo, and used up my syns for today but I just want more chocolate and big greasy chips lol

I said my goodbyes to some year 11's today and celebrated with them and lots of cake - I resisted and had an oreo :-/ Since then I've had a little flapjack thing, very high in syns for such little, I enjoyed it loads though but that's me done for today. Might try a kitkat tomorrow :-/

I said my goodbyes to some year 11's today and celebrated with them and lots of cake - I resisted and had an oreo :-/ Since then I've had a little flapjack thing, very high in syns for such little, I enjoyed it loads though but that's me done for today. Might try a kitkat tomorrow :-/

Try the cookies and cream kit kat. It's still 5.5 syns and so good.

Try the cookies and cream kit kat. It's still 5.5 syns and so good.

I forgot they do them!!! I can't remember if I liked them or not tho :-/ what am I like?!

Back