Your Favourite Comedy Moments from TV or Film?

My favourite comedy film is The Money Pit, still has me crying with laughter at certain points

Two classic moments I can think of are:

In Vicar of Dibley where Dawn French is on the romantic walk with the really tall fella (used to be in Casulty - can't remember his name) and she jumps in a puddle and goes up to her neck... silly but soooo funny:D

The other where Del Boy is in the bar trying to look cool and he goes to lean on the bar but the bit he goes to lean on has been lifted up and he just kind of keels over onto the floor with his cocktail still intact.,... classic!!

The other where Del Boy is in the bar trying to look cool and he goes to lean on the bar but the bit he goes to lean on has been lifted up and he just kind of keels over onto the floor with his cocktail still intact.,... classic!!

That's gotta be my fav too Mich.

Only Fools and Horses, I think its the Christmas special "Modern Men" ............ Uncle Albert is about to share one of his anecdotes with Del Boy who warns him that it had better not start with the phrase "During the War" .............. Uncle Albert, retorts that he wasn't going to and then takes a deep breath and says

"During the 1939-45 Conflict with Germany............."

Men Behaving Badly...... Tony tries to impress Debs by working on his Star Chart, and presents it to her with the line " I was born, under a wandering star........ with the sun, shining mainly in my face"

Red Dwarf 1........ When Lister is released from Stasis and has the "Everybody's dead Dave" convo with Holly - Norman Lovett was always better than Hattie Hayridge at that role.

The classic Tony Hancock "Blood Donor Sketch"

Far too many too mention.

Two classic moments I can think of are:

In Vicar of Dibley where Dawn French is on the romantic walk with the really tall fella (used to be in Casulty - can't remember his name) and she jumps in a puddle and goes up to her neck... silly but soooo funny:D

There are SO many VOD bits that are classic... love Hugo & Alices wedding, with the Teletubbie bridesmaids and the flashing headdress

Red Dwarf 1........ When Lister is released from Stasis and has the "Everybody's dead Dave" convo with Holly - Norman Lovett was always better than Hattie Hayridge at that role.

Lister: Where is everybody, Hol?
Holly: They're dead, Dave.
Lister: Who is?
Holly
: Everybody, Dave.
Lister: What, Captain Hollister?
Holly: Everybody's dead, Dave.
Lister
: What, Todhunter?
Holly
: Everybody's dead, Dave.
Lister
: What, Selby?
Holly
: They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.
Lister
: Petersen isn't, is he?
Holly
: Everybody is dead, Dave.
Lister: Not Chen?
Holly
: Gordon Bennett! Yes! Chen, everybody. Everybody's dead, Dave.
Lister: Rimmer?
Holly
: He's dead, Dave. Everybody's dead. Everybody is dead, Dave!
Lister: Wait. Are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?
Holly
: [Beat] I should've never let him out in the first place...

LOVE IT!

My all time favourite cmedy programme is Father Ted ... love it, love it, love it.
One of my favourite episodes is where they do the Eurovision song contest and they have a dream ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8linZiGYSeE

oh god everytime i watch that i laigh for like the rest of the night.. i love that bit sooooo much.. its when trigger looks around as if to say "where are you".. LOL

x x

SPACE CORPS DIRECTIVE 34124:

No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity

Laugh every time!

The dance in the club in The Inbetweeners movie!

Back