Your pets and Their Names?

I'm a (bordering on crazy) cat lady - I have three furbabies! Iggy, the eldest, is a portly orange Garfield-type cat. Fugee is a humungous blue tuxedo cat and Max, the most recent addition, is an adorable but undersized brown tabby.

I took Max from my cousin, whose family's allergies forced her to get rid of her four feline friends. Three of the four were shipped from NYC to Montreal, arriving at the cargo terminal in their little cat carriers. There was a ton of paperwork to fill out, visits to Customs and Immigration, etc., till we could grab the lil' furballs and go! My co-worker took two, I got Max, and the fourth cat stayed in Long Island.

Oh yeah - Iggy got his name because as a kitten he leaped like Iggy Pop on stage. Fugee meowed (mooed, actually) for the first 36 hours so piteously that he sounded like a refugee (another music reference) and I kept Max's original name because I ran out of imagination, I guess.

oh, can anyone else's dog talk? Rocky can say Mum, especially when he's begging for tidbits and sounds really sad lol. and i swear once he shouted lynn! he was desperate to go out and my dad and bro were ignoring him.

I have just spotted this section :)

I have 3 British Shorthair cats....A red boy who is 1, his name is Charlie...A Lilac girl who is 8, her name is Lily...And a chocolate girl who is 4, her name is CoCo :) :) :)
Lily and CoCo are going to a show this Saturday. Unfortunately Charlie isn't going as his pedigree wasn't transferred to me in time! He'll have to wait until the show in March..blub! xx

i have two cats...

Gizmo and Toby

Gizmo:
5pribl.jpg

10h7l2a.jpg

Toby:
6 weeks old
143lyt2.jpg

3 years old:
10ommw2.jpg

they are my furry children, i love my furr babies! ^_^

gizzy is the soft cuddly one who craves cuddles and kisses, while toby is "too cool" for cuddles and kisses! they can fight like brothers but they love each other like brothers. cute when they wash each other!

Awww Gina - they are so cute - I love cats too (and all animals) - we had one called Savannah for 17 years - she bossed the goldens around big time. The only reason we don't have any just now is that we go away a lot at the weekend and we just pack the dogs up and take them with us. I'd be afraid to do that with cats in case they went AWOL.

Nelli

i tend to stay at home whenever the parents go away, so theres always someone to look after them, or if i go away too then my brother can come round to feed/let them in and out.

both of them have gone missing before, toby was missing for just over a year and gizmo went missing for 3 weeks. lucky toby was found, he was a long way from home and wandering the streets. if he wasnt chipped i wouldnt have got him back at all.

i want more cats! i want a kitten.... im becoming a crazy cat lady at 22. oh no.

I have two dogs: Benny and Oz
Three ponies: Comet, Jezabel and Felix.
9 hamsters: All called the squeekers!
1 snake: Jabari
And a husband... Duncan

I have a rescued Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Danny.....he's my babe :doggy:

What a nightmare Gina - I am so glad you got your cats back back - that is my worst fear. The goldies take any opportunity they can for a run on their own but we are lucky to have a gated six foot wall round our garden.

All your pets are soooo cute!!

We have 4 female rats - Ashen, Rosie (pictured below) and Ellie and Misty. We did have a grand total of 18 rats until recently (including 4 boys - in separate cages obviously!) and also including Misty's babies after we bred her with one of our boys

And 2 dogs - Prince (Border Collie x Kelpie - mostly black) and Skye (Pure Welsh Border Collie - black and white)

301237_10150784384705545_691085544_20163967_4182433_n.jpg

320782_10150856110400545_691085544_20721372_1280855675_n.jpg

200377_10150424609455545_691085544_17280759_5001198_n.jpg

302190_10150806669120545_691085544_20381640_1657252913_n.jpg

379064_10150911026490545_691085544_21113254_1836724288_n.jpg

Hi Lynn - just saw your post, can't think how I missed it. My goldens talk - a lot - it is really funny some times and I'd love to know what it's all about

:doggy::snoopyhouse:

I have a maltese called Milo(2 years old) and 2 pomeranian mixes called Amber(9 years old) and Roxy(5 years old)

I've got a 6 yr old male black cocker called charlie, and a 6 month old black female cat called sparrow, she's got a tiny white mark on her stomach which is the exact same shape as a crescent moon, should have called her luna, but sparrow stuck :) I used to have 2 jirds called reggie and moss, I would love to have some more, they're such interesting critters.

Hi there,

I have a dog (female) called Pickle. She is 3 years old and a lurcher cross. She is often in a pickle as well. She wants to chases after everything and always wants my attention. Can't even go to the loo on me own! She is black and steel grey with a beard...

I used to have a labrador cross (resuce) dog who I called Patience. She was the polar opposite of Pickle. Patience would eat anything and everything, Pickle can't be bothered with food ~ so unlike me!

One of these days I'll try to share a picture of her with you all [note to self~must find camera]

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

I have a 5 year old Golden Retriever, he was being trained to be a guide dog for the disabled, but just didn't make the grade,

He was quite poorly when we had him, just stressed out, not much fur and on very expensive tablets, he's off all those now, and he is a fit strong dog, but not quite all there, I really do think he is a touch autistic, but has the most wonderful nature with children and other dogs, and has walked with me on my mountain walks and 30 mile challenge, a great dog

Would love to see a picture of him..... whats he called?

Nosey Nora aka Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi Beanboy - I have two goldens and they are both totally different - we've had them both from puppyhood in fact we are friends with their breeders. Our male sounds a bit like yours - go anywhere, do anything - nothing like a challenge. Our female, while she likes to walk is much more refined - in fact "ladylike".

We lost our oldest (picture in avatar) earlier this year - he was very extra special.

I am glad you have Monty and that he is having a health life.

Nelli x

Great reading about your pets :)

I'm a guide dog trainer so have many dogs come and go and all leave a special law print behind - I also have my own pet chocolate Labrador Bailey, pics below :)

Bailey:

image-712833947.jpg

Some of my training dogs through the years:

Questa
image-3748142925.jpg

Baxter:

image-3647731534.jpg

Farley:

image-1916878650.jpg

Janie:

image-3946040792.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My dog is called Cybi, Its a welsh name - We got married in a church called st Cybi's so thats what we named him after :D he is half lab half springer and he is mental just like me! :D xxx

I have a cat called Fluffy - just a plain moggy, white with black and reddish spots.
She is lovely and I absolutely adore her! She loves to be cuddled, and is very affectionate! The rescue centre we got her from described her as a "bed cat" because of her love of being held and stroked.

At the moment she is puzzled because when she goes outside and waits in front of the birdtable there are no birds, but if she comes in, there are lots....!

Back