Your shopping list essentials

ermintrude said:
Is that a question or a statement? :confused: Ive never heard this and I cant imagine its true as they're white bread - only wholemeal can be a HEX unless otherwise listed, and WW other non-wholemeal breads are not HEXes so I dont know why this would be? Its definitely not listed online. I would double check with your consultant as I think one of you must be mistaken. :(

No, it's true. My consultant told us a few weeks ago. She pointed out the white bit, but said that these are allowed cause there is some ingredient that makes them packed full of fibre!

Yes I was surprised too!

ermintrude said:
Just think what else might have changed that we dont know about cos they havent updated it... Maybe butter is now a HEX too and I could have that dripping off my crusty loaf... :rolleyes:

Ha ha, I wish, and maybe some Brie???

HazeyBlue said:
No, it's true. My consultant told us a few weeks ago. She pointed out the white bit, but said that these are allowed cause there is some ingredient that makes them packed full of fibre!

Yes I was surprised too!

Sorry I didn't read the rest of the comments. I didn't realise there was another page. DOH! It's been a long hard day

OMG why don't people believe you when you give info i have said that it was in the free food book 2012 and also told by my consultant! geeewizz i think i'll keep info to myself next time!

OK take it easy, its nothing personal :confused: How are we supposed to know what to believe when SW themselves cant say the same thing in two different places? Their book says one thing, their website says something entirely different. You would think of the two they could at least keep the website up to date but even that seems to be beyond them :sigh: Ive no idea why Im paying 20 quid a month for this total lack of info :sigh:

Nobody's having a go at you but why should anyone believe a stranger on a chat board over what the official website says? Its sensible for people to ask around each other and come to a consensus when several people have heard the same thing rather than believing one message by one stranger they've never spoken to in their life before.

Keep on posting information when you get it otherwise nobody would ever be any the wiser, given how cr@ppe SW are at keeping info up to date! :) Peace x :)

Oooh my essentials would be cottage cheese, lots of mixed vege for the freezer, mullerlights those are on my list every week without fail oh and of course apples to snack on!

OK take it easy, its nothing personal :confused: How are we supposed to know what to believe when SW themselves cant say the same thing in two different places? Their book says one thing, their website says something entirely different. You would think of the two they could at least keep the website up to date but even that seems to be beyond them :sigh: Ive no idea why Im paying 20 quid a month for this total lack of info :sigh:

Nobody's having a go at you but why should anyone believe a stranger on a chat board over what the official website says? Its sensible for people to ask around each other and come to a consensus when several people have heard the same thing rather than believing one message by one stranger they've never spoken to in their life before.

Keep on posting information when you get it otherwise nobody would ever be any the wiser, given how cr@ppe SW are at keeping info up to date! :) Peace x :)

i go to a group and got the info off my consultant which i checked up in the free branded book 2012 like i said!

i go to a group and got the info off my consultant which i checked up in the free branded book 2012 like i said!

And like I said why should I rely on the accuracy of one message by a total stranger I dont know from Adam over and above the official SW website that I pay 20 quid a month for info from :confused:

Obviously from your perspective you have *every* reason to believe your consultant/book - but from the perspective of me or anyone else online we had no reason to believe you hadn't misheard or been mistaken or whatever else, given that we dont know you and there were lots of reasons to believe this might be incorrect. Now several people have said they've heard same thing theres a lot more reason to believe it.

We've settled it now, I tried to be polite and friendly, theres no need to carry on. :sigh:

Over and out. :wave_cry:

Info taken from w/w petit pain wrapper "contain all the flavour of white bread with the fibre levels of wholemeal, are low in fat and are high in fibre"

I just wish they were a little bit bigger - but I guess you can't have it all, a small taste of hot crusty white bread as a h/e is better than using syns :)

Back