Yoyo no mo'

Thanks! :D Ive saved 6 points which'll be handy for the weekend. Will try and have really low point foods during the day incase we go for a meal in the evening like we usually do hehe.

I went food shopping earlier and in Lidl I found the most gorgeous lemon sorbet ever it was divine! 500ml for just 4 points mmmmmmm which was handy really 'cos they had Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream for sale at just £2 in Netto's!! Thats a big weakness of mine but I managed to walk by, go me! lol I was bargain hunting so went round all the cheap supermarkets in town hehe. Finished off in Morrisons and they had WW Bagels and some WW chocolate cake slices on the bargain shelf for 50p each so I snapped them up :D they both best before today so the bagels will go in the freezer but the cakes will last the week I'm sure :D

I unfortunately went shopping with a craving for sweet stuff so a few too many sweet things went in the trolly, I didn't binge though I'm below my points for the day infact :D I had a row with someone earlier and nearly turned to food but I managed to control that so I'm rather pleased with myself indeed.

My April wii fit challenge didn't get completed :( I feel like punishing myself over that for the failure BUT I trying to keep in my mind that even though I didn't make the 13.5 hours I planned I DID do 10 3/4 hours of exercise in April and thats more exercise in the one month than I probably did in the whole of the last year! Need to keep positive on that.

Have had a fab weekend but saturday I went over points by 9 and sunday I haven't calculated yet... back on track today though! 2 weeks today till weigh in so hopefully this weekend won't effect my weight loss majorly. Will try and do some extra exercise this 2 weeks to counteract it a touch.

Cooking pizza for tea. Going to make it from scratch! :D wish me luck!!!

Pizza was lush!! 1/2 a packet of pizza dough to make the base, 30g of pesto spread on then 30g of grated low fat cheese sprinkled on top and cooked for 15 minutes. Mmm mmm mmmm... So so tasty :D 9.5 points.

Other than my pizza I've only eaten sweet stuff which is not good, tomorrow will try to eat more savoury.

your pizza sounds lovely - well done on your losses so far - 10lbs is almost a dress size you know :D x

That pizza sounds delicious Ali! xx

Pizza was lush!! 1/2 a packet of pizza dough to make the base, 30g of pesto spread on then 30g of grated low fat cheese sprinkled on top and cooked for 15 minutes. Mmm mmm mmmm... So so tasty :D 9.5 points.

Mmm - gotta try that pizza! sounds yummy!

Your doing well Ali, WW is a great diet! I wish I had an oven so I could make home-made pizzas!! Kirsty xx

Thanks!

Feeling rather depressed this evening, had a fab weekend with friends but eating out three times coupled with the fact I got my period today seems to have made me gain 6lb!! How the hell did that happen? Saturday I was over by 9 points and sunday I'm not sure how much over I was but surely it isn't enough to make me gain 6lb of fat?? I'm desperately hoping its water and bloating mainly!!! My stomach is so distended and sore, more so than period pain. I got myself some windeze and water retention pills today to try and help with the bloating. I think its probably all the sugar I've consumed this weekend, it really really doesn't agree with me. I'm going to try and completely remove sugar from my diet well as near as I can ie remove all treats and replace them with fruit instead.

Just feel like screaming at the moment.

Its 1 weekend :) whatever the reason the majority of it, if not all, will go next week! sometimes you need to live :) Keep going ali!!

Very true I had a wicked weekend no need to punish myself :)

Did Aqua Fit tonight was fantastic fun :D and found out some stuff re gym which I'll update on laters :D earnt 3 activity points doing it! woop!

Aqua Fit was awesome fun :D I'm defo going again next week! They have it 3 times a week so might go more than once a week :D

I applied for a concessionary leisure pass today which means I can swim for £1.60, do Spin classes for £2, Aqua Fit for £3 and use the gym for £3 this all works out miles cheaper than a gym subscription!! :D :D :D Quite excited about this as I was worried I wouldn't be able to afford the gym otherwise.

Still really bloated which is rather frustrating, wii fit isn't showing any drop in that 6lbs either which is rather gutting. I'm really hoping its related to my period rather than a fat gain if it is a fat gain it doesn't seem fair lol 'cos I didn't over eat that badly this weekend!!

Went swimming today :D did 20 lengths 500m in total and tbh by the time I was finished I felt like I was going to die :8855: to think when I was younger swimming a mile would have been childs play! I used to swim competitively as a child and could do all the strokes now I'm resigned to breast stroke huffing and puffing. :8855: Going again tomorrow though :D

1.5 activity points today so thats 4.5 total so far this week.

Another 20 lengths today :D have a headache now though so going to take it easy and rest, tomorrow I'm going to do house work and probably not go swimming, will see.

Feeling really down at the moment. The weekend out combined with TOTM put weight on and nearly a whole week on I still have 2lb to get off to be back to what I was on the Wii Fit Last Monday, grrr..... I had a fab weekend but I am never going to go over my points like that again because a weekend of awesomeness is not worth a week of sadness at weight gain.

I'm not going to give up but I just feel really sad today.

Weigh in with the nurse a week tomorrow I have to have a loss!

feeling more positive and yummy pastry

Feeling a bit more positive this evening :cool: I made a lovely pastry for dessert and shared it with my brother :D

100g ready rolled puff pastry
1 banana
2 pears
2 tsp sugar

Put pastry in the oven at 200 C for 10 minutes to raise, peel then boil 2 pears for 10 minutes, slice pear and banana and place on pastry then sprinkle 2 tsp sugar over top and bake for 10 minutes. 6 points per serving, serves 2.

I just bunged it together because I had some over ripe pears and I only like to eat them when they are crisp and crunchy.

Was rather tasty indeed :D

Tomorrow I plan to go swimming again, at least 20 lengths but would like to aim towards 32 which is half a mile.

100g ready rolled puff pastry
1 banana
2 pears
2 tsp sugar

Put pastry in the oven at 200 C for 10 minutes to raise, peel then boil 2 pears for 10 minutes, slice pear and banana and place on pastry then sprinkle 2 tsp sugar over top and bake for 10 minutes. 6 points per serving, serves 2.

MMMMMMMMMMMM! I love your diary lol it gives me so many food ideas! x

aww thanks!! I'm really starting to enjoy cooking and experimenting in the kitchen its quite fun :D

I've decided to shake things up a bit as far as my points go, I've been spending my points on pink & whites, hot chocolate, crisps, home cooked fish & chips etc and I've decided that I'm going to try wean myself off this and spend my points on potatos, sweetcorn, peas and fruits. Hopefully this will boost my weight loss plus its much healthier and when I loose weight and therefore loose points to spend I'm going to be going real hungry if I waste points on "naughty" foods. If I start to cut down now it'll be an easier transition.

Have challenged myself to do 10k steps a day as is said to be a normal healthy amount so walked to the Tesco on the outskirts of town to buy some fruit with my tesco clubcard vouchers, we have a tesco closer in town but decided to walk the 2.2 mile round trip to stack some steps in, 5500 so far. I have a WW pedometer but it keeps slipping off my waist band and hanging by the safety cord or isn't comfy with my jeans so I downloaded an app for my iPhone called Go Pedometer for 59p its brilliant! You input your height and weight and it calculates your steps, distance, average speed, calories per hour and calories burnt. My brother bought a pedometer in the shops the other day that does the same for £10 and my WW one was expensive too!

I will get 10k steps in a day if it kills me :8855:

Back