Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 341
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Time to get serious!

  1. #1
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%

    Time to get serious!

    hi everyone
    i have a previous diary called
    This is the year!!!!!
    but unfortunately i say that every year and still plodding on! ha

    for those who dont know i have recently had a baby girl, amelia rose, who is now 11 weeks old :O shes my little princess and i love her dearly!!

    i was 12st 9 when i got pregnant, and 2 weeks after she was born i weighed 13st 5lb so i was quite happy with that!!

    but now its time to fight the flab! id like to be a comfortable size 12 again!

    look forward to sharing my ww journey (once again) with all u lovely mini mins out there xx

  2. #2
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    shocked!!!!!!!!

    was sittin thinkin what could have for tea tnyt - lasagne n salad maybe as the lasagnes need using, they're iceland ones....
    21 points!!!! each!!!!!!
    oh my days i wont be buying those again!!!!!!
    the asda smartprice ones are only 7pp!! n the good and counted are 9!! they sound more like it

  3. #3
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    22nd February, 2015
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    5
    Hey here to subscribe to your thread too.

    Thinking you could make a nicer lasagne yourself for less points xx


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

  4. #4
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by amba_eliza View Post
    Hey here to subscribe to your thread too.

    Thinking you could make a nicer lasagne yourself for less points xx


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
    welcome hun
    yes i probably could - may need to look into it - one thing ive never made! just tend to buy lasagne frozen cus they are so cheap and filling! but not liking the iceland ones points wise!
    x

  5. #5
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    14th July, 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    9
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Start Date: 8th April 2015
    Start Weight: 16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: 9th September 2015
    Hi Shez

    I'm delighted for you and your absolutely beautiful baby girl
    Shez__x likes this.

  6. #6
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemai View Post
    Hi Shez

    I'm delighted for you and your absolutely beautiful baby girl
    hiya hun how r u? x

  7. #7
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    14th July, 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    9
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Start Date: 8th April 2015
    Start Weight: 16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: 9th September 2015
    Im alright. Been so busy with my final year of Masters and planning a wedding

    How are you my dear?!

  8. #8
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemai View Post
    Im alright. Been so busy with my final year of Masters and planning a wedding

    How are you my dear?!
    ohhhh how exciting
    whens the wedding

    im good thanks -'enjoying maternity far too much and spendin time with my little one shes growin too fast x

  9. #9
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    14th July, 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    689
    Rep Power
    9
    Diet: Weight Watchers
    Start Date: 8th April 2015
    Start Weight: 16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight: 12st0lb
    Goal Date: 9th September 2015
    She has the most gorgeous smile

    May 2016! eeeep! So excited and I haven't even hit the year mark yet, time to get serious though. Time is flying

  10. #10
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemai View Post
    She has the most gorgeous smile

    May 2016! eeeep! So excited and I haven't even hit the year mark yet, time to get serious though. Time is flying
    aww how lovely so are u still doin ww?
    xx

  11. #11
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    22nd February, 2015
    Posts
    444
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shez__x View Post
    welcome hun
    yes i probably could - may need to look into it - one thing ive never made! just tend to buy lasagne frozen cus they are so cheap and filling! but not liking the iceland ones points wise!
    x
    Yeah they sound like a lot of points for what they are. But easy just to bung something in the oven sometimes! Do it myself!

    If you made the ww spag Bol recipe using the 5% fat mince then you would just need to layer it up with lasagne sheets and make a sauce. From memory instead of a proper bechamel sauce you can use low fat creme fraiche and low fat cheese sprinkled on top.

    In fact think will give it a go one day next week. I will report back!


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

  12. #12
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by amba_eliza View Post
    Yeah they sound like a lot of points for what they are. But easy just to bung something in the oven sometimes! Do it myself!

    If you made the ww spag Bol recipe using the 5% fat mince then you would just need to layer it up with lasagne sheets and make a sauce. From memory instead of a proper bechamel sauce you can use low fat creme fraiche and low fat cheese sprinkled on top.

    In fact think will give it a go one day next week. I will report back!


    Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
    ohh thanks hun
    plz do x

  13. #13
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    treated myself to some highlights

    Time to get serious!-imageuploadedbyminimins.com1427990797.019009.jpg

  14. #14
    Likes to post

    Join Date
    29th October, 2014
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    4
    Fabulous!!! I love when I treat myself I'm planning to go all out next weekend
    Shez__x likes this.

  15. #15
    Forum Master

    Join Date
    1st January, 2012
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,787
    Rep Power
    81
    Diet: weight watchers
    Height: 5ft7in
    Start Date: 02.01.12
    Start Weight: 12st8lb
    Current Weight: 12st8lb
    Goal Weight: 10st0lb
    Goal Date: June 2012


    BMI Information:
    Start BMI: 27.6
    Current BMI: 27.6
    Goal BMI: 21.9


    Statistics:
    Weight to Lose: 2st8lb
    % Lost 0%
    Quote Originally Posted by edelicate View Post
    Fabulous!!! I love when I treat myself I'm planning to go all out next weekend
    makes u feel alot better doesnt it a good pamperin sesh

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.