Time to get serious!

hiya girlies

sorry havent been around
only just startin to feel "normal" again - for a whole week iv had aches pains, a pounding head and sickness with no energy at all!
have hardly eaten - toms been cookin every nyt and iv just picked
just weighed and iv lost 7lb!
id like to just be able to eat normally again tbh! x

Oh you poor thing. Hope you get better soon!

On the bright side, 7lbs in a week! Wow!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Shez,

How are you feeling today? hope your much better you sounded awful! But being ill does have its advantages with half stone off x

I started a new diary not posting in my old one anymore xx

hi cas
im finally better!!
no idea what was wrong must have been some kind of virus, had it for over a week tho!!
on the plus side its given me a kick up the bum to continue after the 7lb loss! :) i shall go and look for ur new diary now! xx

so today food

bfast - cornflakes and milk 5pp
lunch - prawn cocktail 5pp, space raiders 2pp
snacks - apple, yoghurt 1pp

no idea on dinner yet - strugglin for ideas at the moment!! fed up of eatin same

I get so bored with my own food, I'm so predictable at times- cooking steak for tonight though! My diary is in the weight-loss dairy section- silver members section- Healthy eating for two! I started doing weight-watchers again so might move it back anyway.

Hows Amelia getting on? x

awwwww wowwwww congrats hun!! :)

shes doing great! weighs 14.2 now, starting to teethe and had her first propa chuckle last night! time is flying tho! xx

been trying to think of some different but healthy meals for next week in advance - going to asda later on to stock up!

have no idea what i shall be eating the weekend!

Back