- Rep Power
EE recipe for hot and sour soup needed
This is my first post so be gentle with me.
Does anyone have a recipe for Chinese hot and sour soup please?
Likes to post
- Rep Power
Start Weight: 12st10.5lb
Current Weight: 11st8lb
Goal Weight: 10st4lb
Start BMI: 29.7
Current BMI: 27
Goal BMI: 24
Total Weight Loss: 1st2.5lb
Weight to Lose: 1st4lb
% Lost 9.24%
- hot and sour seafood soup
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
- Syns per serving:
- Green: 4
- Original: FREE
- Extra Easy: FREE
- 1.2 litres fish stock
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded ad finely sliced
- 1 tbsp trimmed and finely chopped lemon grass
- 300g button mushrooms quartered
- 250g baby leaf spinach
- 300g cooked and peeled tiger prawns (with or without tails)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the stock, kaffir lime leaves, ginger, red chilli and lemon grass into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the mushrooms, reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and prawns and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Remove from the heat, add the lemon juice, season to taste and serve immediately.
Tip: If you can't find kaffir lime leaves substitute with the juice of two limes
* Suitable for freezing
This is the only one I could see. HTH
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.