This is a follow up from the Excel Slimming World Record thread.
This is the latest version of the the Excel Slimming World Record, updates include;
- Use in stone and pounds
- Pick up to 4 interim targets
- Warning if you set a final target that is too high or low for a healthy BMI (you can ignore this, it won't affect the functionality)
- Keeps track of your weight loss
- Estimates target dates based on your progress
- Insert photos at different stage of your journey
- All you need to start is your height, start weight and goal weight
- Instructions included in the zip
- Requires Excel or other software that reads .xlsx files
Any questions just ask!!
- Real time target formula's fixed
- start target dates formula's fixed
- min and max weight formula's fixed
- Date achieved formula fixed
SW Record - v2.zip
26/02/2013 Version 3.0
- new measurements tracker
- set up to 8 measurements to track
- customise what to track
- customise how often you'd like to track it - anywhere from weekly to... well anything!
- graph shows predicted progress
- a line shows your predicted progress based on your average weekly losses
- Numbers rounded to the nearest half pound
If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!
Always make sure you are using the latest version of the sheet, for some this may mean reentering a lot of information and for this I apologise.
In future I will itemise the updates I have made, that way you can both choose whether to update, or whether to just change the formula's yourself.
Please read the instructions included in the zip file you downloaded. There are quick start instructions included on the first sheet of the Excel file, and more in-depth instructions included as a .rtf file.
If your question relates to any of the following:
- the interim targets in the 'Real Time Targets' section displaying the wrong weight/date/target number
- the interim targets in the 'Start Details' target dates act as though you were starting your eating plan from today (rather than your actual start day)
Please download the latest version: SW Record - v2.zip
Q. My record won't update once I've filled in all the coloured rows provided.
A. You should be able to just include your new weight below your last weigh-in and hit enter. The table should automatically update. If this doesn't work grab the handle of the last cell in the last column of the last row and drag it down to the newly added weight (see images below - click to enlarge)
Q. I looked at the formula's for the my min/max dates, number of gains/loss' etc only go to the xxth row of the record table
A. Any formula that uses the details of the record table will automatically be updated when the table automatically expands. If your table won't automatically expand, see the previous question.
Q. When I achieve a target, the date achieved box doesn't show the date - just an error
A. The issue seems to be if you extend the table beyond the current week. The way to fix it is to change the formula in each of the date achieved cells (not the one with the text, the one where the actual date should appear).
For example the one for Club10 is:
You need to remove the $'s and the numbers so it reads:
In other words, Record!$A$2:$A$14 needs to change to Record!A:A and Record!$O2:$O14 needs to become Record!O:O, and the same for the other targets
T1 - A:A and Q:Q
T2 - A:A and S:S
T3 - A:A and U:U
T4 - A:A and W:W
PTA - A:A and Y:Y
If anyone has any problems they can PM me and send me your sheet and I'll fix it for you, or download the latest version: SW Record - v2.zip
Q. Can you make an iPhone/iPad/Android/Blackberry/Smartphone/Tablet Version
A. This is something I would love to do and I am looking into it, although I would say it won't be happening soon - so don't hold your breath!