Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

Hi,

Im being really stupid but when i finish the coloured rows and go down to the next bit as per instructions it doesnt update? what am i doing wrong? lol maybe its hinting im taking too long to lose it!!

Fab spreadsheet and thank you for any help

Tracie

Hi,

Im being really stupid but when i finish the coloured rows and go down to the next bit as per instructions it doesnt update? what am i doing wrong? lol maybe its hinting im taking too long to lose it!!

Fab spreadsheet and thank you for any help

Tracie

You should just be able to hit enter and the table will automatically expand. If this doesn't happen you can grab the bottom left corner and drag it down to the next row (so it includes your latest input).

SW-record-expand.jpg
SW-record-expand2.jpg
SW-record-expand3.jpg

I've been using the original spreadsheet for ages and always thought it was fab - this one's even better with more interim targets. Yay! Thanks hun! :) It really does show up just how bad I've been though since restarting...time to get my backside in gear! :eek: Haha!

This is absolutely awesome but I don't suppose it would be possible to add a section for inch loss as well? Ie waist, chest, thigh etc as I know some people like to see the inch loss as well as the lb loss

This is absolutely awesome but I don't suppose it would be possible to add a section for inch loss as well? Ie waist, chest, thigh etc as I know some people like to see the inch loss as well as the lb loss

I will make this top of my priority list for version 3 (hopefully finished by mid-February).
Thanks for the feedback!

This is excellent but does anyone know how I save it?! spent ages filling in all the pics etc and clicked 'save as' come to look today and its gone :eek:( Have tried to do same again, didnt work, tried copying onto blank spreadsheet but then the formulas didnt work... dont know why it wont save for me?! is it because it says read only?

Thanks in advance! x

Just had to sign up to say thanks so much for this, I started trying to make one but not clever enough so thank you for sharing

Thanks for this it's fab x

Thank you so much for this, I am useless with excel I am just a filler-inner and I coped brilliantly thanks to your hard work! I am doing this at home alone so this is a really nice tool, now all I need to do is work out how to get a 7lb sticker lol and I will feel like a proper Slimming Worlder!

Hi Squiddie...I've just updated the latest version (v2) and I've achieved Club 10 and my first interim target this week, but in the date achieved box in the Real Time Targets section it's not showing up the dates, it's just showing #N/A. Any idea what I need to do to fix this? xx

Hi Squiddie...I've just updated the latest version (v2) and I've achieved Club 10 and my first interim target this week, but in the date achieved box in the Real Time Targets section it's not showing up the dates, it's just showing #N/A. Any idea what I need to do to fix this? xx
Hiya, I'm not sure why this would be, I've just checked in my testing sheet and it's come up ok - so I've sent you a PM.

I actually have a similar problem, on my dashboard my start details are fine but my current details all say either #N/A or err508 or err502 so I'm guessing I must have typed something wrong somewhere along the lines but no idea where or what!

The issue seems to be if you extend the table beyond the current week. The way to fix it is to change the formula in each of the date achieved cells (not the one with the text, the one where the actual date should appear).
For example the one for Club10 is:
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E9="","",IF(Dashboard!K14="",E21,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P5,INDEX(Record!$A$2:$A$14,MATCH("Club10 Achieved!",Record!$O$2:$O$14,0)),K5+(K6-E9)/K14*7)))))
You need to remove the $'s and the numbers so it reads:
Code:
=IF(E5="","",IF(E7="","",IF(E9="","",IF(Dashboard!K14="",E21,IF(Dashboard!K6<=P5,INDEX(Record!A:A,MATCH("Club10 Achieved!",Record!O:O,0)),K5+(K6-E9)/K14*7)))))

In other words, Record!$A$2:$A$14 needs to change to Record!A:A and Record!$O2:$O14 needs to become Record!O:O, and the same for the other targets
T1 - A:A and Q:Q
T2 - A:A and S:S
T3 - A:A and U:U
T4 - A:A and W:W
PTA - A:A and Y:Y

If anyone has any problems they can PM me and send me your sheet and I'll fix it for you, alternatively you can download an updated version from the first post in this thread.

Back