Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

OK I think I'm being really dense here, but I tried making the alterations to the one I had and it did not like it one little bit! lol! So I re-downloaded the new version (even though that was the one I was already using) and I've got the same problem, its very odd - I don't suppose it would have anything to do with me using openoffice rather than Excel or something? (even though they are pretty similar)

I may be being really dim but where's the link to download from? It could be that I'm not seeing it because I'm on my phone.

OK I think I'm being really dense here, but I tried making the alterations to the one I had and it did not like it one little bit! lol! So I re-downloaded the new version (even though that was the one I was already using) and I've got the same problem, its very odd - I don't suppose it would have anything to do with me using openoffice rather than Excel or something? (even though they are pretty similar)

I wouldn't have thought that OpenOffice would have made any difference, I changed the formula on the new version, so are you sure you downloaded the new one?. Either way, send me a PM and I can have a look at your sheet :)

I may be being really dim but where's the link to download from? It could be that I'm not seeing it because I'm on my phone.
I'm not sure if it's viewable on mobile, but it's on the first post of this thread, and also right here: View attachment 77921 :)

I'm taking suggestions for the next version of the sheet, obviously it'll contain fixes and patches for problems with formulas, but any actual functionality you'd like added, let me know!

So far I have:
- include inches as well as weight
- graph to show predicted progress

Thank you for doing this, it is really brilliant.

Do you know why though when I put in my weight in stones as 13st 6.9lbs it comes out like this on the formulas of how much to lose
Total Lost to Date2.6 lbs0 st 2.59999999999999 lbs

I'm not sure why that would be, I will look into it, in the mean time try rounding to the nearest .0 and .5's and see if that helps

This is brilliant, thank you - I'm a bit of a spreadsheet geek and I know this is just what I need to motivate me!

You are such a legend Squiddie! I've finally got round to checking this sheet out and it is just fantastic - you are so kind to share! Thanks!

*Edit* - I just noticed my percentage of goal is now 33%! I feel amazing now!

Last edited:
Hi All! Big news, I'm nearly ready to release version 3 for testing. When I upload it I will leave version 2 up as we know that one works (ish), the new version has the following:
- new measurements tracker
- set up to 8 measurements to track
- customise what to track
- customise how often you'd like to track it - anywhere from weekly to... well anything!
- graph shows predicted progress
- a line shows your predicted progress based on your average weekly losses
- Numbers rounded to the nearest half pound

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know!

Here it is:
View attachment 80708

Last edited:
Such a brilliant creation. It is so much more inspiring when you can see the facts and figures and predicted dates. Thank you very much!

Thanks Nat! I've just filled in my stats.

thank you so much!! really looking forward to trying out v.3

Thank you so much!!

I really liked using v.2 but I think it struggled rounding up the "lbs". I am guessing its probably because I have excel 2003 (pre-historic) and I am loosing some of the formulas in translation. Is there any chance that you could post a "retro" version.

Best wishes and thanks again for all your hard work - its really appreciated!

Back