00000 London Olympics Challenge: 27 July 2012 00000

juejon said:
i did ww and i was always starving thats why i changed to sw im never hungry now and i eat loads so why are you eating less ? i always try to add syns into meals to make them go further are you eating loads of free foods and superfree these are what make the plan work and boosts weight loss

I eat lots of fruit! I have salad with whatever I have at lunch, and veg with whatever I have for dinner! Then have fruit during the day!

I should be fine after today, it's my first big shop since I started so I can buy lots more food and be better equipped! Plus I'll have fresh veg in my garden in a month or two!

I think I struggle at work, when I am hungry, I can't go to vending machine. I need to bring some yogurts and fruit in at start of week, so there is always a snack there if I need it! Rather than take in the days food! Then feeling hungry

I eat lots of fruit! I have salad with whatever I have at lunch, and veg with whatever I have for dinner! Then have fruit during the day!

I should be fine after today, it's my first big shop since I started so I can buy lots more food and be better equipped! Plus I'll have fresh veg in my garden in a month or two!

I think I struggle at work, when I am hungry, I can't go to vending machine. I need to bring some yogurts and fruit in at start of week, so there is always a snack there if I need it! Rather than take in the days food! Then feeling hungry
I also had that problem. I now take fruit, yogurt, my days food and the following: mugshots, small tins of spagetti hoops, baked beans, SW bars that are 3 syns and those that are 6 syns, alpen bars(3 syns). Remember to drink enough. I also take normal english tea, fruity teas, green tea with lemon, chocolate options. I include a treat in my work bag each day like the peanut bar, small chocolate, curly wurly or a packet of crisps.

How do you all want to run the stats for each week?

Option 1: Continue as we are doing now and updating ourselves. Reposting the whole list each time. I can then do stats on Friday night and post the total loss for the week and for the whole challenge up to date.

Option 2: Change to the way Rosielea run the Easter Challenge. I can try to do it, but Rosielea set very high standards! You pm me(new members can post until they get enough posts to pm) with your weight loss, each week, and I publish a list on Friday nights late or on Saturdays(I get home after 9 pm on Fridays).

Please let me know what you want to do. I am open to suggestions and I am not territorial about the thread. The bottom line is, I want us all to loose weight.

16 weeks to 27 July 2012: Let the games begin!!!!!

I preferred the way roseilea did it, as then you sign in to actual posts not hundreds of the same lists to scroll through (takes a while when ur phone only has a small screen). However we could alternate who's in charge of the list each week? Then it wouldnt be so hard on just one person. I could help once I get my broadband set up (should be about 5 days).

As this is the Olympic challenge I'm going to set myself 3 goals, 1 for gold, silver and bronze. I of course will strive for gold but I should reward myself for anything I lose.

So here goes.

GOLD - 28lbs and my Target weight -woop woop. 12 stone 6.

SILVER - 20 lbs and that is 4 stone lost. 13 stone.

BRONZE - 14lbs and 13stone 6 making me past my '3 stone' and officially sexy.

So 0lbs lost and 28 to go. Let the games begin............

I preferred the way roseilea did it, as then you sign in to actual posts not hundreds of the same lists to scroll through (takes a while when ur phone only has a small screen). However we could alternate who's in charge of the list each week? Then it wouldnt be so hard on just one person. I could help once I get my broadband set up (should be about 5 days).

As this is the Olympic challenge I'm going to set myself 3 goals, 1 for gold, silver and bronze. I of course will strive for gold but I should reward myself for anything I lose.

So here goes.

That is such a great idea!!!! I love it!!!!

Lets try the Rosielea Easter Admin Challenge Harmonizer!(REACH) There seems to be a lot of our top athletes on the Olympic Challenge that work from phones.

Please pm your losses/targets from tomorrow onwards. We will try the REACH method. If it gets too much for me, I will call in help!

Ok fab. Thanks! Well i'll be going for gold in the hurdles. Springing along some weeks and thinking holy hell i'll never get over that hurdle the next. They always look happy in the end though aye!!

My gran is coming from Edinburgh to wedding dress shop in 2 weeks so best get to the gym and start timing up or I won't want to try any on x

That is such a great idea!!!! I love it!!!!

Lets try the Rosielea Easter Admin Challenge Harmonizer!(REACH) There seems to be a lot of our top athletes on the Olympic Challenge that work from phones.

Please pm your losses/targets from tomorrow onwards. We will try the REACH method. If it gets too much for me, I will call in help!

I am honored. Of course I am sure you'll do a better job than me. As you said let the games begin and we aim to exceed our targest.

Also please give me a shout if I can help out. Good luck everyone.

So here goes.

Linda, I like this idea. Will set up my goals that way too.

I think we should all set up our targets with bronze, silver or gold goals. If you are not sure, you can just devide the goal by 3! We can then add our medals to the list for publication as we earn them!

Muis 37lb to loose

9lb-Bronze I get into the 16's
27lb-Silver I can jump on my daughters Trampoline!!!
37lb-Gold The weight I was before my biological clock started ticking!!!

PS Just changed my goals because I forgot about WI today!

Last edited:
Bronze - 21lbs, gets my 4st and puts me into the 15s
Silver - 28lbs, gets me my 4.5st award
Gold - 35lbs, gets me my 5st award and into the 14s.

Its 16 weeks so to get a bronze its about 1.3lbs a week, to get silver its 1.75lbs a week, and for gold it averages at just over 2lbs a week so all healthy and attainable.

Hmmm so when I weigh in Monday I just need to message across my weight loss? I hope lol

yeah thats right Purpled and then the list will be updated on friday. That way there is less chance of the list getting messed up!

Thanks Hun!

Goals

Bronze - loose 12lbs before my holiday 27th may
Silver - run 5k in 30mins
Gold - achieve my 25lbs target (total 50lb) by the time I watch the Olympics in London)

yeah thats right Purpled and then the list will be updated on friday. That way there is less chance of the list getting messed up!

17.5 LB for me please , that will take me to 14 stone which will be great!!! Wednesday weigher!

Angem - 28lb (0 lost - 28 to go!)
Bellylaughs - 14lb (0 lost - 14 to go!)
Ellen83 - 34lb (0 lost - 34 to go!)
Emmamb - 30lb (0 lost - 30 to go!)
juejon - 20lb (0 lost -20 to go
JoFlo2 - 14lb (0 lost - 14 to go)
Muis - 39lb (0 lost - 39 to go!)
Parfittaroles - 14lb (0 lost - 14 to go!)
Tickingewe92 - 28lb (0 lost - 28 to go!)
natalieh88 - 32lb (0 lost - 32 to go!)
Kim - 15lbs (0 lost - 15 to go!)
jrg - 28 lbs (0 lost - 24 to go!)
Sugarpuffjane (0 lost – 17.5 to go!)

my Olympic goal

bronze ................lose 5lb
silver ................lose 10lb
gold .................lose 20 lb

what a fab idea :)

I think I messed up the good housekeeping on my last post. I am out of practice!

Angem - 28lb (0 lost - 28 to go!)

Arctic_BNG - 18lbs (0 lost - 18 to go)

Bellylaughs - 14lb (0 lost - 14 to go!)
Brummie 66 - 36lb (0 lost - 36 to go )

Cai - ???? Will update Monday

Ellen83 - 34lb (0 lost - 34 to go!)
Emmamb - 30lb (0 lost - 30 to go!)

JoFlo2 - 14lb (0 lost - 14 to go)
jrg - 28 lbs (0 lost - 28 to go!)
juejon - 20lb (0 lost -20 to go)

Kim - 15lbs (0 lost - 15 to go!)

Muis - 39lb (0 lost - 39 to go!)

natalieh88 - 32lb (0 lost - 32 to go!)

Parfittaroles - 14lb (0 lost - 14 to go!)
Purpled - 25lb (0 lost - 25 to go!)

rachaeld82 (0 lost - 30lbs to go)
Rosielea - 35 lbs (0 lost - 35 to go)

Scorpiolady2710 (0 lost - 16lbs to go)
sherlann (0 lost - 30lbs to go)
Sugarpuffjane (0 lost - 17.5 lb to go)

Tickingewe92 - 28lb (0 lost - 28 to go!)[/QUOTE]

Back