100% August Team!

Hi Catkin,

Yeah a bit disappointed with the level of gain but on reflection it was about right, Cocktails & Red Bull laced drinks with Deep Fried foods are not a good combination....

We can re-start this group afresh or just carry on, on here until September....

Just let me know & we can both "GET BACK ON IT!!" ;-)....

Gav

Hi Gavin,
I think we should just carry on here. I just need to come on every day and write my syns which means I have to write it down and not 'forget' what syns I used!

I think I have been on track 11 of the potential 13 days so far so will go from there!!

Honk, Day 1 (Tuesday):

Daily Syn's: 7/15

Weekly Syn's: 7/105

A very difficult day today with work stress & getting re-focused after the 2 days off plan!!

Gav

Honk, Day 2 (Wednesday):

Daily Syn's: 7.5/15

Weekly Syn's: 14.5/105

Another hard day, this 2 days off has made it more difficult....

Just need to reach the weekend & start back to the Gym....currently off Gym due to bad back!!

Honk for yesterday 100%* 10 syns (21/105)

Hope your back feels better soon.

After a pretty rubbish night shift my legs feel like they have run a marathon!

Weigh in to. Feeling rather pessimistic!

I would like to start your September one, I go on Holiday to Turkey on the 24th.

I originally set a goal to lose my Club 10 by the time I go away. I have 8lbs to go and have 6 weigh ins.

I'm going away to the Isle of Wight next Monday so I'll be missing my WI that evening, I'm staying with friends so not quite sure what their meal choices will be.

If Im 100% during September I'm hoping to lose any remaining weight to get me my Club 10 and then an extra 3-4lbs so that I have a few lbs to 'play' with whilst away.

I think if I joined the Honking then it'll give me more reasons to be good.
I am struggling at the moment as I'm not 'fancying' any thing - healthy or unhealthy. But hunger hits me and I snack on anything convenient.

Laura_Cook said:
I would like to start your September one, I go on Holiday to Turkey on the 24th.

I originally set a goal to lose my Club 10 by the time I go away. I have 8lbs to go and have 6 weigh ins.

I'm going away to the Isle of Wight next Monday so I'll be missing my WI that evening, I'm staying with friends so not quite sure what their meal choices will be.

If Im 100% during September I'm hoping to lose any remaining weight to get me my Club 10 and then an extra 3-4lbs so that I have a few lbs to 'play' with whilst away.

I think if I joined the Honking then it'll give me more reasons to be good.
I am struggling at the moment as I'm not 'fancying' any thing - healthy or unhealthy. But hunger hits me and I snack on anything convenient.

The more the merrier...

You don't have to wait till September though, try it out from when you finished you I.O.W. Holiday the sooner you start, the more time you have before your Turkey holiday!!

Welcome Laura. Come and join us. Good luck with your journey.

Honk for today 100%* will be 15 syns when I have had a glass of wine to celebrate my 1 1/2lb loss ;)

1 lb to go and no weighs in until after my holiday! Target by the middle of September I think!

catkin69 said:
Welcome Laura. Come and join us. Good luck with your journey.

Honk for today 100%* will be 15 syns when I have had a glass of wine to celebrate my 1 1/2lb loss ;)

1 lb to go and no weighs in until after my holiday! Target by the middle of September I think!

:D :D :D :D :D Well Done....Glass of wine deserved!!

Evening,

Honk, Day 3 (Thursday):

Daily Syn's: 6/15

Weekly Syn's: 20.5/105

A much better day today, feel more with it & back ON IT!! :D

Gym Saturday hopefully if my back sorts itself out!!

Gav

Honk Day 5 (Saturday):

Daily Syn's: 8.5/15

Weekly Syn's: 38/105

Still going strong & hoping for a huge loss this week, more that the 4lb that I put on last week!!

Gav

Pompey77Gav said:
Honk Day 5 (Saturday):

Daily Syn's: 8.5/15

Weekly Syn's: 38/105

Still going strong & hoping for a huge loss this week, more that the 4lb that I put on last week!!

Gav

Well done on your honking so far !!

Honk Day 6 (Sunday):

Daily Syn's: 11.5/15

Weekly Syn's: 49.5/105

Weigh In day tomorrow so fingers crossed it will be a good one!!

Gav

Sorry Gavin.
I have been absent without leave!!
Didn't realise I was so behind. Its the nice weather. We sit outside in the evening and I don't go on-line!

Friday honk 100%* 7syns
Saturday went a bit wrong in the evening with a chinese and a bottle of wine! I am taking a guess at 22 syns!
Sunday 100%* and 8 syns.
66/105.
Good luck for tonight Gavin. 6.5lbs I think;)

catkin69 said:
Sorry Gavin.
I have been absent without leave!!
Didn't realise I was so behind. Its the nice weather. We sit outside in the evening and I don't go on-line!

Friday honk 100%* 7syns
Saturday went a bit wrong in the evening with a chinese and a bottle of wine! I am taking a guess at 22 syns!
Sunday 100%* and 8 syns.
66/105.
Good luck for tonight Gavin. 6.5lbs I think;)

No probs. we need to enjoy the weather when we can!!

5.5lb will give me my 5 stone award so I'll take 6.5lb....;-)!!

Back