12 weeks to Christmas,the challenge is on!

11.6 this morning woo

Well I'm on cloud 9 this morning. Weigh in 11.4-4!! That's a loss of 3.5lbs in the past week,am also back in the game,have enjoyed my week of having new foods too.

1lb to lose to get to 2 stone loss !

4.5lbs to lose before back in the magical 10's

8 weeks to xmas

Sent from my iPad

Last edited:
Not such a great week really so have had a +1lb gain ;(. I can live it but need to up my game. On the plus side,all clothes are fitting and feeling smaller it's just the scales weight that I'm not a fan of.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

Sent from my iPad

Yes the 2 stone mark appears so close(only 2lbs away) yet so bloody far at moment aghhhh. In for a busy week at work ,which will mean reduced time for extra eating. Onwards and downwards (hopefully)

Sent from my iPad

Sky dragon I have just realised we are very similar weights and both heading to the magic 10 stone ! What plan you on and when did you start?

Hi Purple! Disappointing when you've tried so hard but bet you'll have a great loss this week. My sister usually has 2 weeks of a 1 or 2lb loss then a big loss of 5-6lb and she's lost over 3 stone so far :) We've both got about a stone and a half to go now on our targets - I'm really hoping it's gone by Christmas which works out about 3lbs a week for me I really hope I can do it!
Clare xx

Sky dragon I have just realised we are very similar weights and both heading to the magic 10 stone ! What plan you on and when did you start?

hi purpleflower
im doing ss+ been on for 2 weeks now lost quarter pound short of a st so far, did it last year and find the results fab. can t wait to see the 10s again its like some blooming mystical land that i only ever seem to glimpse before getting explelled!

don t be to hard on yourself your body can be up to tricks holding on to water for no apparrent reason, totm, very occationally i ve had the scales lie! just keep your head down and i bet you get a smashing result next week.

it does pay off this hard work and once you see the 10s on the scales ohhhh so worth it
jenxx

Hi Jen,
Well done on your almost stone! The 10s are magical, I only got into them recently and I love double checking on the scales!! Really want to be in the 9s now though...us girls are never happy are we??!!!!
Clare xx

Hi Jen,
Well done on your almost stone! The 10s are magical, I only got into them recently and I love double checking on the scales!! Really want to be in the 9s now though...us girls are never happy are we??!!!!
Clare xx

thanks clare the tens are my goal point (used to be 18 st about 10 years ago and the skin can only do so much, dont want to end up looking like a shar pei dog!) must admit to see the nine that would be something. know exactly what you mean about checking the scales thats a dance i do too when i see the 10s
jx

Eh there's nothing wrong with the 10s, everyone's bodies are different! There's someone on here looking to get down to 8st - eek imagine!! xx

Lol :D Think I'd look like a lollipop! I have no desire to be thin - just "slim"!!! xx

Hi all great to see all the posts.
weigh in this morning was 11.3! 2 stone down woo!!! Next significant stop point is 11stone,then anything into the magical 10s ;)

thats fantastico purple its just such a boost when a milestone is crashed thru, the 10s are in sniffing distance and lets face 11st ain t too shabby either:)

how you getting on? i ve been manic lately and next week is shaping up the same but managed my week of ss with one ss+ this week so interested to see what the scales say. i norm get a 2.5/3.5 weekly loss on ss+ and will find out if any diff comes with the ss plan. not overly bothered if it doesn t but it would be nice to get an extra pound or so

hope your having a grand day
jenxx

Sky dragon you sound like you have good losses , fingers crossed for you ! I'm going to try and have a really good week and go crazy on water. I'm not so worried about hitting 10st for Xmas but as long as I continue to keep losing. Going to evaluate my thinner clothes once I hit 11stone. This was the first weekend I "felt" smaller good times :) Good luck Sent from my iPad

Hi Purple,

Congratulations on your 2 stone mark - yay!!! These milestones are so good aren't they? I'm sure we all get despondent on this diet and we need these boosts along the way!

Good luck for this week!

xx

Sky dragon you sound like you have good losses , fingers crossed for you ! I'm going to try and have a really good week and go crazy on water. I'm not so worried about hitting 10st for Xmas but as long as I continue to keep losing. Going to evaluate my thinner clothes once I hit 11stone. This was the first weekend I "felt" smaller good times :) Good luck Sent from my iPad

oh i love evalutating the thin clothes, when a pair of jeans that where cutting off the circulation to feet only weeks before now slip up no bother, the joy of being able to wear any top and bottom combination without having to worry about the muffin top being visable happy happy days.
jx

Ooh I had that last week was fab! I hung a dress on the front of my wardrobe as inspiration and tried it on over the weekend and it fits!! such a great feeling :D

xx

I love discovering clothes i'd previously written off for being "too tight" fitting - though I did find a work suit in the wardrobe, only to realise i'd missed the boat and it's already too big! Grr.

An off the scale victory is just as good as one on the scales I think - well done!

xx

Back