15's into the 14's

Hi all I been a bit naughty last 10 days and I think I have put on 3 lb at least but weigh in weds so will know more then restarting again tomorrow :) x

louiseb78 said:
Hi all I been a bit naughty last 10 days and I think I have put on 3 lb at least but weigh in weds so will know more then restarting again tomorrow :) x

Snap....... put on 2lbs but hope to get them off by weds! Any tips would be great lol Xx

Started fresh this morning done zumba I loved it :) I trying to lower my carbs too as I live on potato and bread so trying to cut down and just have other things in my dailies good luck Hun :)

Right back at you hun Xx

Hi girls, can I join you?

I started on Saturday after being away from WW for 3 years. I did try SW with some success, but as usual I have put on what I took off with an extra 5lbs for company!!

So, I start at 15st 11lbs :eek: which is more than I ever weighed when I was 9 months pregnant with all of my 3 children and I felt like a bus then!!

Onwards and downwards.

Looking forward to being in this thread for as short as time possible, if you know what I mean :D

I am now 15.9.
next step is under 15 and a half

Margery Dawe said:
Hi girls, can I join you?

I started on Saturday after being away from WW for 3 years. I did try SW with some success, but as usual I have put on what I took off with an extra 5lbs for company!!

So, I start at 15st 11lbs :eek: which is more than I ever weighed when I was 9 months pregnant with all of my 3 children and I felt like a bus then!!

Onwards and downwards.

Looking forward to being in this thread for as short as time possible, if you know what I mean :D

Hiyah and welcome yeah course you can join we r a lovely bunch :) lol

We all aiming for the same thing

Good luck keep us updated xx

knittyflitty said:
Hi there!

I joined WW last week (and minimins shortly after!) and was 15st 10lb, so can I join you all on the journey to the 14's?

Hi and welcome :)
Good luck on yr journey

Gahhh 15 stone bang on!!!! It flickered between 14.13 1/2 for about 30secs and stopped on 15!!!!!! Here for another week I guess x

Hi everyone would like to join fellow 15s to 14s please :)! Started WW on Tues. 15st 7lbs, would like to get into the cheeky 14 category as a boost :) hoping that'll make me think 'your losing weight, keep focused'
Good luck everyone!

Hi all just wondered if i can join you please? I have got the books from the old points system and want to drop maybe 2 dress sizez by the summer :)

My current weight is 15.4 :(

Good luck to us all we can do it!!

I lost 2.5lbs today and I'm now 15-7.5, so halfway through. Hopefully another 3 weeks and I will be saying goodbye to the 15s FOREVER......and I really, really mean that :D

I weigh in from home and the magic no on this weeks official weigh in... 15st 0.5lbs!! Maybe next week...!!x

mrsmca2b said:
I weigh in from home and the magic no on this weeks official weigh in... 15st 0.5lbs!! Maybe next week...!!x

Hopefully we won't see you after next week ;-)

Wanna be in the 14s next week hopefully!! Whoo hooo!

Weigh in day and I'm out of the 15s.
14st 12lbs today, 3lbs loss.
Good luck everyone!
Hope to see you in the 14s soon :) x

Back