1st day

If you need to bump up your cals and you can't physically eat more, then add some mayo or cook with olive oil is a good way. Olive oil is good for you but still quite a lot of cals for a small amount. Pour it on salads or cook with it :) Do try and eat all your cals though, it will help you get through your next DD as well as give the calorie difference between the two days that is important with JUDDD. x

def eat ur up cals girl!!!! please I am on a down day and it's not worth it unless I know UP days are for eating

What they said :D

I only managed to get through my DD's so far knowing the next day is an up day... otherwise I would probably give in or really dislike the diet I'm doing. It can be hard to eat more when you're full though. I kept to my calorie allowance and a couple of times went over and I will be honest, I didn't think I would lose weight in my first week but I did.

I'm new to this WOE too, and am enjoying it so far. However not sure whether the scales are doing what they should!! After my first UUD day they showed a 3.5lb drop, then another 1lb after my DDU but then this morning after my UUD again they show a 2.5lb gain!! Does this sound about right-I know it's the overall weight difference I'm to consider and at least I'm 2lb down from the start but was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this! Thanks xx

First DD - take 2 (I had yesterday as an up because I have plans tomorrow so thought I'd just forgive myself for Monday and start fresh today. Yesterday I didn't have a big appetite so I didn't go mad but I did eat what I wanted. Today my plan is

B: melon
L: soup
S: apple + yogurt (low fat)
D: 4 crackers and dairy lea triangle, and broccoli

I haven't worked out the cals yet but I'm pretty sure that should come in under 500.

I'm new to this WOE too, and am enjoying it so far. However not sure whether the scales are doing what they should!! After my first UUD day they showed a 3.5lb drop, then another 1lb after my DDU but then this morning after my UUD again they show a 2.5lb gain!! Does this sound about right-I know it's the overall weight difference I'm to consider and at least I'm 2lb down from the start but was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this! Thanks xx

yes this is perfectly normal, after a few weeks you will see a pattern forming. Well done so far x

Hi , well after thinking i wouldnt be able to eat all my calories strangely enough I did!!! On a dd today so as I am going straight out after work to take my youngest to rugby decided to have for lunch ww chicken curry (306calories) and is yummy then a ww chicken soup and a yoghurt for tea. Weirdly finding the dd much easier than I thought. Think I will try to plan a bit more on up so I know Im eating enough calories (that sounds so strange) Thanks for listening guys its seems so much easier knowing others are thinking about you x

scarlett2020 said:
yes this is perfectly normal, after a few weeks you will see a pattern forming. Well done so far x

Thanks :) lets see if I can settle into it-might start a new diary, or get my existing one moves across x

Back