1st slim and save week almost done!

Thanks actually nearly cried when they brought out the poppadoms. But once my main came i really enjoyed it and stopped looking at everyone elses food

Day 13 part 1

so today so far ive had a caffe latte which was delicious then went to the gym ran 5k cycled for 20 minutes. Got back walked the dog then cleaned the house and had a vanilla shake.

going out again for tea bur cant say no its the boyfs bff so saying no isnt an option where ever we go ill order protein and salad :)
Really hungry today so struggling abit.

Day 13 part 2

I had the meal out it was lovely went to a cool wine bar which made me miss wine so much! Everyone had a starter except for me however my boyf ordered one and it came with a small salad so i had the salad.
then mains i got the chicken caesar salad with dressing on the side i slipped up a bit and ate 3 homemade croutons but the salad was delicious. Really enjoyed it with drinking never ending glasses of sparkling water.

It was also nice as only my boyf and his bf drank so me and the bfs wife drank soft drinks so i wasnt the only one which was nice.

i had my 3rd pack when i got home which was a mint choc truffa bar.

guess the salad imcodent could have been worse they served it with a toasted white baguette.

so tired after today though completely ready for bed.

One day left until weigh in im not predicting anything more than 2lbs as ive restarted my monthly and im having to use a higher tear drop ratinf than usual has anyone else had their special time affected by the diet ive nearly been on 2 weeks now?
I've also eaten out far too much i wouldnt be suprised if i gained

Ah we had similar days yesterday I see! Honestly, I think we have to make allowances here and there. The croutons won't have taken you out of ketosis I wouldn't imagine so you should be fine today!

It's a gorgeous day here, I keep saying it but I must get my exercise up. Only reason I'm a little reluctant is it makes me so hungry!

day 14 part 1

So full my stomach feels stuffed after last night struggled with my shake this morning i feel really bloated and a little sick. I wonder if its just ive been doing simplicity and now ive done lifestyle i feel stuffed by eating real food last night was gorgeous i do love salad anyway.

Off to the gym later ive preplanned my day again for this lifestyle day so im planning on:

pack 1 ~ strawberry shake
pack 2 ~ forest fruits
pack 3 ~ Cappuacino shake
LC meal ~ Smoked salmon watercress salad

Im having higher carb shakes so i dont feel too hungry after the gym like yesterday.

The hardest part was the starters i felt a bit bad as the couple we went with shared a started and i could tell my OH wanted to but there was nothing healthy i would have loved to have shared baked cambert with him like the other couple.
I think that is the hardest part about this diet you feel antisocial even when you're eating out.

Hey HB yeah i agree its absolutely gorgeous here gonna take the puppy for quite a few walks today.

I know I think its just when you do a diet like this you feel like its a disaster as soon as you eat a crumb of white bread.

You need to go at your own pace and find what works for you I exercised alot before i started but my diet was terrible so when i started this i didnt want to lose that part of me going to the gym as i use it as a stress reliever.
Have you thought about what exercise you'd like to do maybe try pilates or yoga or if its running alot of people on sns website recommend c25k as its a mixture of walking and running so its not to intense or maybe, setting yourself toning exercise challenges eg someone on sns has started doing squats after they go to the loo they started at work so means they have a bit of privacy they try and do more each day so start off doing 10 if you do 10 squats and use the loo 8 times thats 80 squats in a day.

I agree with the anti social part. I'm just turning things down at the moment. Sad really buy I've got a busy june/July and will be out a lot then. The smoked salmon salad sounds lush btw!

I have had 3 nights out this week including tonight and its pretty much been chicken and salad but its been nice to get dressed up and socialize and cant wait i love smoked salmon but im back on tomorrow simplicity tomorrow cant wait til i see that im in the bottom half of the 13s hoping i can be 13'6 tomorrow but i know sometimes with week 2 its inches you lose not pounds but still hopeful.:innocent0001::innocent0001:

Day 14 part 2

I'm back from my meal I haven't had my 3rd pack yet as we ended up going out earlier for it so going to have my shake at 9 instead of before my LC meal.
The smoked salmon salad was gorgeous absolutely loved it I haven't had it in months so full now though, but I am worried I'm gonna struggle doing simplicity tomorrow.

Having the cappuccino shake hot for a change cant wait to try it.

I've been so tired today I think the late nights from the past 2 days and then a week of no sleep because the puppy was ill have taken all my energy so I'm sitting on the sofa relaxing tonight.

so nervous for tomorrow weigh in day ahhhh any loss will be good just telling myself its better to lose a pound than gain a pound. I am worried though it being that time of month I'm really bloated:(

My week 2 and 3 were disappointing, I could've easily given up there and then. Good luck for tomorrow I'll be checking for your result! Glad the puppy is on the mend.

Thanks I know I'm sticking to it though just remembering just like you said I've seen alot of people say the same also that the 2nd and 3rd week aren't great. Im using you for inspiration Fitforafb you've stuck with it and done fantastic :D hope I can do the same

Feel so bloated tonight i think i must have put weight on my stomach feels bigger and more jelly. Anyone else whos done simplicity and swapped to lifestyle for a couple of days had the same problem?

Yes! I had that. It stops after a few days. Must be the body reacting to having 'real food'. I also had crazy dreams and headaches till I started being really consistent with my water.

Day 15 weigh in day:scale:

I've lost 3.5lbs this week the scale dance between 4lbs and 3.5lbs but thought go with the less as probably more accurate. I now weigh 13st8.5lbs yay!
Measurements I lost 8 inches total:

2 off my waist
1 off my hips (I measure around my bum dont know if thats what they meant by biggest part?)
1 off each thigh
1 off each upper arm
0.5 off each calf

so ive lost 14 inches total in two weeks so happy!!

I was a little disappointed that i didnt get 13st7lbs so that i was half way through the 13s but that will come next week.

Off to the gym today so tired not happy with my OH he wakes up early when im not in work so I never get a lie in then lays in when I have to get up v.early for work. :badmood:He didnt watch the puppy when i went to the loo so she jumped on the counter and has eaten my shaker. Think this diet has made me a little more grumpy or could be pms or both.

But I will destress at the gym and remember to set my alarm clock very loudly for tomorrow morning.
Im back on simplicity today I'm really looking forward to it so far I've had a chocolate shake I think I'll have a caffe latte then mild curry with swede peppers and broccolli then a mint bar think im gonna try heating it up I've seen a few posts about how nice the truffa bar are warmed up.

I'm going to make sure I take my thyroid medication properly as well so that I take it everyday instead of missing days and drink more water ive got a bit sloppy with this I need to drink more.

Feel so much better ive just been to the gym i focused on metabolic training which is just a fancy name to sum up decreasing the weights you lift and multiplying the number of reps you do.
Not looking forward to the inevitable pains in bum and thighs tomorrow but if it shrinks them im up for it :D

Wow what's a great result for week two!! Inch loss too, well done you must be chuffed :thumbup:

Thanks fitforafb I'm hoping I can lose 3 this coming week to make it over a stone and a half. Eek cant even believe im talking about stone and a half losses at 3 weeks just shows how great this diet is!

It's amazing to think that you are shifting 3lbs of pure fat a week. Compared to weight watchers or slimming world when you bust a gut all week to lose a lb or half.

I know and i dont feel like im dieting really as even though im back on simplicity i had a lovely veg curry and then mint choc bar.

Slimming world i think actually made my eating habits worse i felt the need for junk food back then and id never really liked it until i started doing that. i came off it ate low fat low 11lbs in my first week but I wasn't losing it quick enough the following weeks and could bare to feel like im wrapped in a duvet at summer again so ive embarked on sns. Best decision ive made this year i couldnt bear being overweight for 2 summers, last year was enough for me.

Back