2013 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much, I've just got this willpower out of nowhere all of a sudden it's a bit strange lol i'd love to win SOTM at my group but doubt i will, a guy lost 6.5lb last week but i don't know how well he's done for the rest of the month and i'm sure there are quite a few people who have lost more than me. I don't know why but i feel as though i may be disappointed at my next weigh-in, i'd love to lose about 3lb but only need to lose 1lb to get my 2st Award but knowing my luck i'll STS or gain lol.

I'll have to look out for those Velvet Crunch

Thank you, i'll have to let you know how i get on :)

You know when you first join a group you're not allowed to win slimmer of the week in your first week well can you win slimmer of the month in your first month? Not that I'm likely to but it's worth knowing

Lianne, may I ask a favour? Can you update my stats? I want to lose 47 more pounds not 48, I think my maths was off when I first worked it out :)

As for SOTM in your first month, I don't think you can, for the same reasons as SOTW in your first week. I'm not 100% sure though.

Lianne, may I ask a favour? Can you update my stats? I want to lose 47 more pounds not 48, I think my maths was off when I first worked it out :)

As for SOTM in your first month, I don't think you can, for the same reasons as SOTW in your first week. I'm not 100% sure though.

Yeah I suppose it would make sense. as I said not thinking I'll win but thought I'd ask as this is the first time I've ever been to a group :)

How are you finding it at your group? Mine has gotten so busy since new year, not much time for us to talk about new ideas etc. My consultant is lovely though!

Have you done SW at home before?

I've done sw from home before but it was years ago before they had the extra easy plan. I've always done the diets on my own (or with my mum when I lived at home) and I do ok to start with. I tend to lose between 2 and 3 stone fairly easily then it stops and no matter what I do I cannot get past that so this time I decided that maybe if I go to class I can get help to get through the plateau and out the other side! Have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed group, wasn't expecting it to be like that. The first 2 weeks there was a huge amount of people but last week cos of the snow not many stayed . I have ovee heard a few of the regulars say they can't wait until Jan is over cos then all the newbies will quit and it'll go back to normal! I've only been going for 3 weeks but I bought a 12 week countdown course and I don't see the point of paying just to get weighed and then leave!

Sure hun. Is that 47lb from the start of January or including your 1lb weight loss?

Currently 13st6lb need to lose 1st6lb and all my baby weight has gone then set myself another target xx

How much have you lost so far in 2013? and What day do you weigh-in?

Just got to the other half's for the weekend hoping that I can stick to the diet as although I've chosen as well as I can we tend to sleep late and not eat well at weekends. I've left myself a few syns so I can have a couple of drinks but I really hope I do well this week.

Just got to the other half's for the weekend hoping that I can stick to the diet as although I've chosen as well as I can we tend to sleep late and not eat well at weekends. I've left myself a few syns so I can have a couple of drinks but I really hope I do well this week.

Good luck, fingers crossed you stay on plan and do well. Hope you have a fantastic weekend

Going to try a planned week of meals, then wright a list and quick to it while doing the food shop this week. I hope that planning is going to be the key! What do you think.

Going to try a planned week of meals, then wright a list and quick to it while doing the food shop this week. I hope that planning is going to be the key! What do you think.

Great idea:) I've been doing this and not only do I find I do the shopping quicker but I find I'm spending less as I am only getting what's on my list and not buying a shed load of rubbish

Great idea:) I've been doing this and not only do I find I do the shopping quicker but I find I'm spending less as I am only getting what's on my list and not buying a shed load of rubbish

Thanks for that. The list is now done. Meals are planned for 7 days. I am really excited at what we are going to be making and eating over the next few day. And he i save some money to even better. Happy bunny here. :screwy:

Hellooo, can I join in please? :D I started on 7th Jan 13
Emmie - 2013 Target: To Lose 4st+ (58lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: -5.5lb - Weigh-in: Every Monday(eve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back