2013 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try a planned week of meals, then wright a list and quick to it while doing the food shop this week. I hope that planning is going to be the key! What do you think.

That seems like a good idea. I've tried it before but literally took me HOURS trying to decide what to have for my meals so gave up lol

Hellooo, can I join in please? :D I started on 7th Jan 13
Emmie - 2013 Target: To Lose 4st+ (58lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: -5.5lb - Weigh-in: Every Monday(eve)

Hiya Just added your stats :D

Just Updated lottiebird :D

Good luck to HelzBelz and Emmie for your weigh-in tomorrow. Don't forget to let us know how you get on so I can update the stats :)

Fingers crossed I'll lose at least 2lbs tomorrow I've been extremely good so I'm hoping it shows:)

Fingers crossed for you. Is your weigh-in in the morning or evening?

Evening, class is at 7pm so I'll post sometime after that. I quite often post from the class as there's normally a wait until image therapy starts. Although this week we're having a tasting session where everyone brings in a dish and we all get to try it.

Hi every one. It was weigh in today and i've lost 3lb this week. So happy.
Can you please update me.

1BigBetty - 2013 Target: To Lose 6st (84lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: 10lb - Weigh-in: Every Sunday. (74lb to go)

Thanks. Hope every one have A great week this week. :)

Last edited:

1BigBetty - 2013 Target: To Lose 6st (84lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: 10lb - Weigh-in: Every Sunday. (74lb to go)

Thanks. Hope every one ha A great week this week. :)

Well done you! Congrats on your loss, here's to another one next week :)

Evening, class is at 7pm so I'll post sometime after that. I quite often post from the class as there's normally a wait until image therapy starts. Although this week we're having a tasting session where everyone brings in a dish and we all get to try it.

Yeah our taster evening is on Tuesday and I won't have my little girl with me at W-I from now on so i'll be able to eat in peace woohoo lol do you make things to take in?

Thanks. Hope every one ha A great week this week. :)

That's Brilliant, well done. I'll update the stats now

Hi guys you are all doing great :) I was wondering if it would be ok if I joined you :) I restarted 3rd Jan at 15.10 and I am currently 15.5
I'd love to lose 65lbs which is 1.25lbs a week, ie. 5lbs every 4 weeks :) which I think takes me to around 11stone :)

DustQueen - 2013 Target: To Lose 65lbs - Loss So Far in 2013: 5lb - Weigh-in: Every Weds (60lb to go)

Welcome aboard, i've added your stats. Good luck :D

Hello good to see you. Xx

How's everyone doing?

Weigh in tonight. Went abit mental today. 1hr 30mins yoga and gym session. At least 1lb please!

Lost 4.5 lbs tonight so 13.5lbs in 3 weeks:) (although bit annoyed I didn't get my stone sticker lol but its something to look forward to next week! )

Wow that's amazing HelzBelz well done, i'm sure you'll get your stone award next week :D
Will update now

Weigh in tonight. Went abit mental today. 1hr 30mins yoga and gym session. At least 1lb please!

Hiya how did you get on tonight? fingers crossed you done well.
Well done on the exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back