2013 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello lovelies... I have had an ace week this week... 6lbs off :D Shocked but sooo happy!!!

My goodness - you must be over the moon!! Well done you xx

Yes its been an excellent week for us.. must be something in the water ;) Hope your all good.. Just if your interested ive started a march challenge thread in the challenges.. I think that could be the key to my success having a monthly target.. join me if you want? :D

March Challenge!

Hi all,
I do really apologise AGAIN, as I have not been well at all this week (3rd week in a row but this week was the worse yet) so do bear with me while i try and catch up and update the stats. I hope to be back on here regularly again soon, today was the first day in about 4 days that i've managed to walk around and also use the computer as i suffered with a bad migraine for 2 whole days which has thankfully gone now.

Well this morning I woke up feeling like I would not be going to group this evening as the room just kept spinning but throughout the day i got A LOT better and just managed to drag myself to my group and i'm glad i did. I was expecting a gain as i had barely eaten anything the past week and anything i have eaten has been like dry toast or crisps etc as anything 'wet' i seemed to bring back up and also cough sweets and medicine but i'm glad to say i LOST 4lb i can't believe it.

Good luck to anyone else weighing-in soon.

sunlightbub - 2013 Target: To Lost 5st (70lb) - Loss So Far in 2013: -16.5lb - Weigh-in: Every Tuesday (-53.5 to go)

( Changed my target to 70lb - not sure where I got 71 from!)

hope you are feeling better Lianne x

Aren't we all doing well? :)

Updated stats.

I have to say, everyone is doing fab so far, well done to you all.

Well i gained a pound this week :eek: Really naughty weekend! And takeaway on sunday Argh... back on track for this week though!

Updated stats!

1lb isn't that bad considering you had a naughty weekend :D

sunlightbub - 2013 Target: To Lost 5st (70lb) - Loss So Far in 2013: -19lb - Weigh-in: Every Tuesday (-51 to go)

yay..2.5b off this week and Slimmer of the week - first time xx

Updated your stats!

That's really good, a big well done :D

Well hello lovelies... I have had an ace week this week... 6lbs off :D Shocked but sooo happy!!!

Wow well done that's fab, will update now :)

Must be the day for this! I lost 5.5lbs and am totally gobsmacked! No idea how I did it!

Wow that's really good aswell, well done :D

Don't know if you're still updating hun but mine now stand at 23lbs or 1st 9lbs lost after losing 5.5lbs last night :)

Hiya hun,
Sorry was on the phone to my mum lol all should be updated now but if you see a mistake please correct me :)

How's everyone getting on this week?

How's everyone getting on this week?

Welcome back hun! How are you feeling? This weeks been 100% (although had a few sneaky chips earlier off OH's chip butty lol) But all good looking forward to tea tonight hunter chicken yummy :D

Ive lost 3 lbs this week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back