2013 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like its gone a bit quiet in here :( I lost 2.5lbs this week meaning I only have 1.5lbs to go till I hit the 2 stone mark :D I also got sotw this week too, it was weird as there was 3 of us and we'd all stayed to group and we also had all started on the same day back in Jan!

Hi all,
Sorry i haven't been on in a while...AGAIN!!
I've recently really got into cross stitching so have been concentrating on that and made my mum a lovely one for monthers day which i'm giving her tomorrow :D

Anyway i don't know how but managed to lose 1.5lb at my Weigh-in on Tuesday :D Had problems getting back on trck after being unwell but now i'm back on it WOOHOO!! hoping for a good loss again on Tuesday.

Will have a look at the updates and then update the stats

Looks like its gone a bit quiet in here :( I lost 2.5lbs this week meaning I only have 1.5lbs to go till I hit the 2 stone mark :D I also got sotw this week too, it was weird as there was 3 of us and we'd all stayed to group and we also had all started on the same day back in Jan!

Wow, how strange is that?? 2.5lb is fantastic and almost 2 stone since the beginning of the year is amazing...a big well done to you.
Will update now

Welcome back hun! I lost 1.5 last week 26lb so far. 2lb from 2 stone award! Well done Hellz :D I'm catching up hehe

BRING IT ON! ;) lol i hope you do hun. Got a feeling im about to slow waaay down

To be honest hun I'm about to enter my 'danger zone' I've been on that many diets but I've never lost more than about 2 and a half stone so if I get to 3 stone I have no idea what happens after that! Lol I tend to hit a plateau at 2.5 stone and have never got to the other side so we'll see what happens

To be honest hun I'm about to enter my 'danger zone' I've been on that many diets but I've never lost more than about 2 and a half stone so if I get to 3 stone I have no idea what happens after that! Lol I tend to hit a plateau at 2.5 stone and have never got to the other side so we'll see what happens

I guess we will just have to work through them together eh? No stopping this time!! :D

I guess we will just have to work through them together eh? No stopping this time!! :D

DEFINITELY! I have no intention of stopping this time but obviously when it comes to it I may feel differently, I hope not though

DEFINITELY! I have no intention of stopping this time but obviously when it comes to it I may feel differently, I hope not though

I know it can be discouraging. I think I'm going to not weigh myself for a few weeks if I feel like Im plateauing. That way can get it out the way. Or just eat a cake or something to kick start the metabolism ;)

I know it can be discouraging. I think I'm going to not weigh myself for a few weeks if I feel like Im plateauing. That way can get it out the way. Or just eat a cake or something to kick start the metabolism ;)

Lmao I like the cake idea the best! I think that might have been the problem before though lol

Good luck on the WI hun! I'm going on the scales tonight! Eek

Good luck on the WI hun! I'm going on the scales tonight! Eek

Me too hun, weigh in is in about an hr and a half! I'm trying to remain positive this week and tell myself I will definitely get my 2 stone award - but I KNOW I will be getting my bronze body magic award so I will at least get something :D

Weigh in for me tonight - lost 3.5lbs, managed to get my 2stone award, my bronze body magic award and I was slimmer of the week for the 2nd week running!!

Yays! Well done Helz! Thats fantastic! I lost 2 lbs this week so just got my 2 stone award ;) bang on 28lbs lost now hahaha

I'm so rubbish at remembering to update this thread! I lost 2.5lbs this week and got my third sotw in a row but didn't get sotm :( so i've lost 32.5lbs in total now meaning I have 51.5lbs to go!

Well done to both of you!!! Yay :D I actually got sotm this month :eek: and lost 2lbs this week. thats 2stone2lbs over all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back