2014...Let's Do This

Meh star week is almost upon me, which is when I get 'grouchy and hungry' according to the boyfriend haha! I've just come back from the gym and I'm starving seriously don't know why! Can't be bothered to cook so it's a cod fillet from the freezer with a side of veg and baked beans :/ ???

THURSDAY 9th JANUARY 2014 EE

BREAKFAST
1/2 pink grapefruit, 2x boiled eggs wholemeal toast (HEB)

LUNCH
wholemeal pasta (free) tinned tomatoes cucumber lettuce peppers grated carrot cheese (HEA)

free yogurt, banana, melon
DINNER
fish fillet, baked beans, roasted peppers onions mushrooms, green beans broccoli

2 x apple chopped with ground cinnamon

SYN self confessed syn saver especially at the end of the week as I love my sat nights....it works for me. Out to gorgeous place for boyfriends birthday sat night so I'm limited until then ..... Today at the beach though I had a peach iced tea bloody 5 syns and it's not even alcoholic

Walked to work 1.5miles this morning. Will not be doing this tomorrow as forecast 44c. work was interesting this morning, new cake line came in so tasters were everywhere. I had one teaspoon of a chocolate cake and it was divine, butt hen I felt gross so I made myself a pot of green tea, one to have healthy tastes in my mouth to deter me from eating more cake and also because I feel so refreshed after a cup!

Think this his is a wake up call to take my dairy intolerance seriously, I use soya milk, I'm fine with yogurt and cheese, but chocolate and cream ice cream etc makes me feel dreadful so I'm steering clear, which hopefully will help feel better plus lose the lbs woo!! Hot cross buns on the other hand....

cooking ng dinner tonight and taking it down in Tupperware to the beach to eat and watch the sunset! Bliss

FRIDAY 10th JANUARY 2014 EE

BREAKFAST
2 x weetabix (HEB) fat free forme yogurt (free) apple (s) cinnamon

water/green tea
mouthful of cake- 4syns surely no more!!

LUNCH
cheese pasta salad- pasta (free) cheese (HEA) 2xboiled egg (free) mayo (1syn) cucumber, onion, grated carrot, peppers, tomato

DINNER

fakeaway to take to the beach..... Chicken fried rice. Chicken (free) rice (free) peppers onion peas sweet corn green beans mushrooms, chilli and garlic

melon

weigh in tomorrow, actually excited but I haven't had the bloat this week. Drinking plenty of water today to ensure it doesn't arrive this evening or I'll cry!

Looking good! Although you said those words again....hot.....cross....bun I feel like homer simpson mmmmm :D

I worked out why I was so bloated on Tuesday (I think anyway) I am being as good as I can with water and exercise but I remember now that on Monday night I had made a mistake with a recipe. I had halved everything except the salt..it did taste a little over salted too, not so that it was inedible though.. I think that may have caused my water retention, won't do that again :)

Enjoy the sunset!

I've just bought some mini ones they were half price and froze them oooops having one tomorrow after I am weighed! Not too high in syns for a mini one so I'm very excited!

Ahhh yes yes salt, and exercise makes me retain water so bad it's not fair. I've walked so much this week in the heat I'm surprised my ankles aren't like tree trunks

ooh mini ones! Guess what I will be doing today? :)

That is the beauty of SW, I rarely use all my syns anyway so I will definitely be treating myself ;)

Will definitely have to freeze them though or I would eat the lot! :D

Sometimes it just doesn't make sense why the scales do what they do. I bet you can feel that you worked hard though! It will be showing in other ways even though its not on the scales.

So after giving myself a talking to I'm no longer in a mood and hope that the scales will show great things next week. I'm out tonight for boyfriends birthday, probably won't drink as even one drink gives me hellish hangovers now. Will be having meal though but it's one night and I haven't used all my syns this week.

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk (HEA) apple strawberries (SF)

LUNCH
chicken (free) balsamic vinegar (free) spinach, tomatoes, onion, peppers, cucumber, grated carrot (SF) sweetcorn (free)

44c so 4l of water

tinned heinz spag hoops (free)

DINNER
​unsure til I see the menu

Well done! I know how you feel and I would be the same. I think the worst thing really is that it makes the target seem further away. But I reckon you are already looking better and standing taller with more confidence and your diet is healthy with lots of exercise. That can't be bad can it? :)

I am out tonight at a friends for a takeaway curry. I was going to take my own food but decided I wouldn't make a big deal and just eat carefully. I am not going to drink either. It doesn't seem worth using syns just for one glass and more than that doesn't seem to agree with me anymore. Not that I go out planning to get drunk usually anyway! :D

I know I'm the same with alcohol these days. My mum can sniff red wine and be in bed with a migraine for days never mind sip it and she used to be like me when she was a student but ever since I've graduated I seem to no longer be able to handle it. I'm fine on the night but now even one glass if wine makes me feel dreadful the next day. All the more reason to not waste syns and save them on yummy treats

Last night was nice, wasn't too synful and I enjoyed myself. Back to it today, no time to mope on the STS this week I need to crack on and use my motivation to fuel the weight loss. Up early..... Batch of soup simmering away had no stock cubes though so used loads so seasoning and hoping for the best hah! Quiches about to go in the oven for lunches too! This WILL be a good week

Crisis averted I have a blender!! Soooo this weeks plan is to do green today red tomorrow couple of EE days then possibly red and green again for end of the week. Just going to mix it up and see what happens. I couldn't do red permenantly as my love for pasta far far far outweighs any desire for meat!!

SUNDAY 12th JANUARY2014 Green day

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) milk light soy (HEA)strawberries

carrot sticks, fat free Greek yogurt

LUNCH
jacket potato
Beans
salad

DINNER
soup- tomatoes, carrots, peppers, broccoli, spinach, onion, basil, coriander
wholemeal roll (supermarket only had big wholemeal rolls in and they've had none for two weeks so I snapped them up so will cut it in half to get my 60g amount) (HEB2)

diet coke
apple
green tea

no syns today as last night was naughty. Going to start counting down like everyone else

0/105

Haha! Phew! Glad you didn't have to waste the soup! I keep thinking about doing some green and red days to see if it kick starts a faster loss. I like the idea of double healthy Extras too :D

Back