2014 - My last restart!

How we getting on marie? Have you burnt down that communal table at work?!!! Xx

At work as I post. Communal table mostly eaten - thank god. Struggling today tho, but hanging in there. By a thread x

Squatting....the cure for all temptations. If I start feeling restless I do squats or sit ups, my flat tummy is actually coming back x

Keep on hanging you know once you get past this bit it's downhill all the way to Tenerife. Get in that bathroom and get squatting if it all gets too much. :)

Had a bar, lots of fluids and feeling ok now. My naughty brain is whispering (read shouting) your going on holiday, what the point yadda yadda. I'm staying focused tho. Realistically life gets in the way of this plan. No need for me to keep procrastinating x

Get on it - 70 today!! Yikes!! It's getting harder!! Xx

Well done you. Like you said at the beginning you could have a stone off easily before you go and we all know that makes a difference to how you will feel on your hols. Aargh just realised I haven't done my squats - better get on it.

Thanks Clinquant. A stone is the difference between the seatbelt fastening or forcing it to fasten x

When do you go on holiday? I would stay on plan til then to get off as much as possible xx

Thought they were easy ;) x

Yeah they're slowly starting to ache. Can still do it in one go though but not sure if that'll be the case by the time the 100's come up!

How many a day do you think celebs do?!

I've dug out my weights too so am hoping to battle the bingo wings next! "Flap flap" eeek. Xx

Squats done and yes my last seat belt experience was touch and go. Don't ever want to be there again.

It's horrible eh. I even wear control pants I call my "flight" pants to make sure it fastens. Not the most comfortable journeys I can tell you x

Yeah they're slowly starting to ache. Can still do it in one go though but not sure if that'll be the case by the time the 100's come up! How many a day do you think celebs do?! I've dug out my weights too so am hoping to battle the bingo wings next! "Flap flap" eeek. Xx

Celebs get someone to do them for them haha. I fear my arms are going to suffer from loose skin the most. We should do an arm challenge next for sure x

Back