2014 - My last restart!

Yo!
Hope you're doing ok chica xx

You're doing great! Ketosis us just around the corner! I can feel it! My ketosense is tingling!! Xx

Buzzzzzzz

Ooh how I'd love to join you all in keto land already....enjoy and keep strong luv xx

Yippeeeeeeeee!! Brilliant stuff!! Well worth persevering! Xx

Thanks girlies. I have decided not to weigh myself til next sun before I leave for the airport as I fear if I weigh now and didn't loose the equivalent weight of a limb id think what's the point I'm away next week. And my resolve is already hanging by a thread x

Well done resisting the scales x

Holiday count down! Every day is a day lighter! How you doing?! Xx

Where for art thou my partner in crime?

this restart business is hard....but we can do this...we have a lovely slim summer ahead of us....imagine wearing the smaller summer wardrobe this year....it will happen :D

Did you weigh today? x

Well back from a week in the sun with lots of unmentionable food washed down with cocktails.

So, here I go again. Queen of the day ones.

Weighed in this morning at 18-02. Aiming for 9 off this week which would at least let me zip my biggest winter coat!

Well back from a week in the sun with lots of unmentionable food washed down with cocktails.

So, here I go again. Queen of the day ones.

Weighed in this morning at 18-02. Aiming for 9 off this week which would at least let me zip my biggest winter coat!

Yay my buddy's back! That coat will be back on shortly....remember there's flying bloating too that will come off ;)

Day Ones are so yawn.....welcome back....get settled in next to me on the flight to skinnydom....there's no where to go at 35,000 ft haha!

xx

Back