2014 the year to shift 100 lbs

amy R - i see you lost 3 1/2 lbs this week well done :) - i cant wait to be in my teens again.

Well done on your loss too! Keep going & you will get there :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

thanks amy r

i hate thursdays, i get so worked up about tomorrows weigh in - am off to have a last chance workout at the gym in an hour :D

2 lbs off this week am super happy finally reached my 2 stone mark - cant wait to reach 3 stone - onwards and downwards :553:

plan for this week is no treats, 1800 cals a day and work off 500 cals at the gym - need to lose as much as i can over the next 3 weeks, my aim was to lose 3 stone by then but i will be happy with 2 1/2 off

another 2lbs off for me this week :D am nearly at my 10 % loss

hows it going amy r??? i feel grrr this week lol - i have not been to the gym since saturday and my food has not been 100% good, dont think it will be a loss this week :sigh: am gonna force myself to the gym tomorrow and hope that will make me get my mojo back

hows it going amy r??? i feel grrr this week lol - i have not been to the gym since saturday and my food has not been 100% good, dont think it will be a loss this week :sigh: am gonna force myself to the gym tomorrow and hope that will make me get my mojo back

Hiya!

I'm sure you'll do fine, you seem to be losing lbs fairly quickly! (Quicker than me anyway!)

A much better weigh in for me today.... I put 2lb on over the last two weeks, purely by not drinking enough water and going hungry rather than snacking on fruit....

But this week (even though I was away for 4 days staying with family and a trip to Paris) I have managed to shift 4 1/4lb! So that's the briefly acquired naughty 2lb I put on gone plus another 2 1/4lb!..

Takes me from 21st 2.75lb down to 19st 6.75lb in 13 weeks... 4lb to go until I reach a 2stone loss.... Ideally, I'd like to get that 4lb within the next week or two.. then by 7th May (my bf's birthday) be at a loss of at least 2 1/2 stone...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

wow amy r what a fab loss this week - and you've been away thats brilliant :wow:, carry on like this and you will be well and truly at your 2 1/2 stone goal for the 7th may.

i am very very pleased that i lost 1lb this week, all things considered, i was expecting a gain. i am going to have a good week, no treats and plenty of gym time.

today was my week 13 aim - which was 2 1/2 stone but i am chuffed with my 2 stone 4 1/4 pounds. my next aim for 13 weeks time is to reach 18 stone so i need to lose 2 stone 5 pounds.

onwards and downwards :whacky068:

wow amy r what a fab loss this week - and you've been away thats brilliant :wow:, carry on like this and you will be well and truly at your 2 1/2 stone goal for the 7th may.

i am very very pleased that i lost 1lb this week, all things considered, i was expecting a gain. i am going to have a good week, no treats and plenty of gym time.

today was my week 13 aim - which was 2 1/2 stone but i am chuffed with my 2 stone 4 1/4 pounds. my next aim for 13 weeks time is to reach 18 stone so i need to lose 2 stone 5 pounds.

onwards and downwards :whacky068:

Thanks for the encouragement! :)

I'm sure you'll reach your next target, you're losing at a good rate, so keep going :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

another 1lb off this week, am quite happy with that as i have not had a perfect week. i have just been away for the weekend and not eaten too great, so really need to pull my finger out and be good from tomorrow :)

3 3/4 lbs off this week, i dont get it been away for the weekend had lots of naughty food and not been in the gym or swimming for a week!......not that i am complaining lol really want to be in my teens by next week and to have lost 3 stone the week after :character00238:

Back