2014-Wedding Weight Loss Diary!

Morning diary,

Another early start tomorrow- I'm so looking forward to my day off tomorrow!
Must say I'm a bit disappointed that I don't feel as if I've lost anything since I've been back on plan. My clothes still feel tight and I still feel bloated...was hoping that getting back on it would result in feeling better quickly. I need to rejoin group but I can't make the sessions for a couple of weeks so waiting until then. I might invest in a decent set of bathroom scales so I can see if the numbers are my friend!

EE

Breakfast
Weetabix and milk (A&B)

Lunch
Chicken pieces, lettuce, red onion, red peppers, pickles, jalepenos, carrot and whole wheat pasta

Tea
Lemon & garlic chicken casserole with boiled rice and broccoli

Syns/snacks
Walkers pops (4 syns)
2 x oreo biscuits (5.5syns)

Morning diary,

Have woke up feeling awful! Why must I feel rubbish on my day off?! Banging headache and feel really achy...not going to they gym this morning going to try later on today and see if I feel better. I blame the fact it's raining today and I'm allergic to rubbish weather!
Going to try and have a relaxing day as I'm on a double shift again tomorrow and have lots of meetings to attend. I mentioned the other day that I'm considering getting involved in more management activities at work- well tomorrow is my opportunity! I've been asked to get involved in the complaints procedure- I have to interview a patient who wants to make a complaint about something and conduct and investigation into it. Bit daunting but I'm hoping it'll be great experience.
Anyway here's how today's menu is looking...

Breakfast
Joe's sausages and beans

Lunch
Pasta n sauce with salad - lettuce, red onion, peppers, jalapeños (1syn)

Tea
Pizza topped chicken, chips & roasted veg (A)

Snacks/Syns
Pasta n sauce (1syn)
2 Alpen lights (B)
3 Oreo biscuits (8syns)
Watermelon & pineapple

Morning diary,

Just a quick post as I am at work on yet another double shift!

EE

Breakfast
Muesli & pomegranate (B)

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup
2 x babybels (A)

Tea
Chilli & whole wheat pasta

Syns/snacks
Watermelon
Strawberries, grapes & melon fruit salad
Mugshot
2 x carlsberg citrus (8 syns)

Morning!

Had a mega lie in today and feel better for it! Having a relaxed day then heading to the cinema tonight to watch X-men. Love having weekends off, even if I am working the Bank holiday

EE

Breakfast
Sausage & bacon sandwich (B)
Watermelon

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup

Tea
Chinese pork steaks, chips & roasted veg

Snacks
Grilled halloumi (A)
Fruit salad
Mini Oreos (6syns)
Vodka (7.5syns)

Morning diary,

Happy Sunday! Another relaxing day today- we were hoping for nice weather to go for a walk somewhere but it's rubbish here :-(
X-men was ace last night, really enjoyed it I highly recommend it to anyone!

EE

Breakfast
Bacon & halloumi on toast (A&B)

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup

Tea
Chicken fried rice from Chinese!! Bad, bad Amy

Last edited:
Soooooo

I've been looking at Rochelle's diary and seen how well she's done with a change of eating plan. I'm seriously considering a jump to the dark side lol. Weigh watchers has always panicked me in terms of feeling hungry and like I'm 'on a diet' because SW is great for not doing this in the main. However, the next few months for me are bush in terms of social occasions- nights out, birthdays, weddings, hen parties and with SW I feel I'm fighting a losing battle. WW would offer the weekly points to allow for social activities and to be fair, refusing my portions won't kill me!

I want to do it properly and join a group so when I can (around shifts etc) I will....until then I'll continue with SW

Morning diary,

So I've spent some time researching weight watchers this morning in the great debate about jumping ship. I'm so unsure about what to do. If I'm brutally honest with myself I know I haven't been giving SW 100% commitment for a long time, partly because I've had lots of social activities and partly because I've become complacent. Looking at weight watchers my biggest concern is having nice meals for both me and my OH. I know if i took away the pulled pork and the enchiladas he's be devastated lol! I think the conclusion I've come to is to give SW one last proper bash. I'm going to rejoin on 7th June and for what feels like the millionth time, try and commit. I've got a relatively clear few weeks after that before my friend's hen do at the end of July so I'm hoping I can knuckle down. Fingers crossed!

EE

Breakfast
Weetabix & milk (A&B)

Lunch
Tomato & basil soup

Tea
Chicken, oxo roasties, carrots, broccoli, carrot & swede mash & syn free gravy

Morning diary,

On a late shift today whilst OH is off- boo! Hate lates they are so anti social and I think I'm working with some of the laziest staff I've ever had to work with! Not a good combo

Anyway here's today's foodage- not particularly interesting lol

EE

Breakfast
Sausage & halloumi on toast (A&B)

Lunch
Mugshot & fruit salad

Tea
Chilli & pasta

Syns/snacks
Grapefruit, grapes & tangerines
Oreo cookie bag (6syns)
2 x green teas

Well everyone.....

This is my last post on this diary as tomorrow night I'm joining WW.
I've researched and thought long and hard. I need a change. I've been doing SW for 2years now and I've been stuck in a rut for the last year if I'm honest. I've loved the recipes and I would recommend it to anyone but I need something new to excite me and get me inspired again.
A lot of people I follow on IG have jumped ship and their food pics look good- decent portions and really tasty. Also the first week sounds very similar to SW but with bonuses such as different bread products being allowed without using loads of syns or feeling guilty.
Also..my OH has asked to follow the plan as well. He won't come to the meetings but he's going to stick to points etc so I'm excited.
I'll set up a new diary in the WW forum and I'll carry on following you guys here. Will be calling my diary WW Wedding Countdown if anyone wants to find me!

Thanks for all the support guys

Xx

good luck chick....hope you get on ok :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back