2015 challenge

Silver members section in diaries. Basically anyone with over 500 posts can see them and post in them, if you go into diaries it should be an option if you have the posts. Thanks for your kind words. Being honest has been a big part of me moving on and not beating myself up :) so I am grateful. Welcome PR we can do this :)

No one is judging you, it was brave of you to make that step in the first place, no one is perfect though. So what if it failed!! I'm sure we all have at some point on here so don't worry about it.
We have to be honest with ourselves or we'd all kid ourselves and think it's ok to be like this.
And it's not ok, it's unhealthy and it's makes us unhappy :/ but we are doing something about it! We are team 2015! We will hold hands and support each other through temptation and bad days and we will applaud one another for our victories. TEAM 2015!!

Ps. One of my most lovely friends is a vicar, she's like the vicar of dibley, totally bonkers, boobs and bum to match and nothing like how you'd imagine a vicar to be :) xx

Thanks hun. Go team 2015! If I had a £1 for every time I had been likened to the vicar of dibley I would be rich! Your friend sounds fab :) just what the church needs xx

Thanks hun. Go team 2015! If I had a £1 for every time I had been likened to the vicar of dibley I would be rich! Your friend sounds fab :) just what the church needs xx

Any woman would be compared to her if they became a vicar :D

Yes she definitely lights up the dark corners of the traditional ways of her church! Albeit to some annoyance to certain members but hey ho, you gotta move with the times!

I'm dilly dallying with my diet this week, I'm trying but it's so hard to be good when my husb and son are home :/ they eat like horses!! I am defo gonna go for it from Thursday and weigh in the next Friday that that's what?, the 9th? 8th? Then anyway!

Positive positive positive x

Please can I join. I don't know how much I've put on over the last 6 months but I know it's bad. I need to weigh to get a start weight so I'll go and do it now.

I lost 6 stone a couple of years ago but I think I've put it all back on :(

Welcome hun. Just wi and go for it. You will never be that weight again so don't feel bad :) x

Welcome Sarah - Im the same babes, I lost it at the beginning of 2014 for health reasons - needed surgery and they wouldnt do it unless I lost weight but I got weighed the other day and Ive put four stones back on ... wouldnt be so bad if you only had to lose it once would it ... we can do it - together - its all down from here . C xx

Please can I join. I don't know how much I've put on over the last 6 months but I know it's bad. I need to weigh to get a start weight so I'll go and do it now.

I lost 6 stone a couple of years ago but I think I've put it all back on :(

Great to see lots of people going for it :) certainly feels like a positive start!

love this group for positive motivation. good luck guys come on team 2015 xxxx

Evening I'm starting my Team 2015 challenge on a surprising high. Lost 4lbs at post Christmas weigh in :eek: but :D

Hershey - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Another Tracy -79lbs to lose - 2lbs lost - 77lbs to go
CaroleM - 140lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 140lbs to go
Bigbear - 125lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 125lbs to go
S_J_B - 78lbs to go - 4lbs lost - 74lbs to go
Destamia - 123lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 123 lbs to go

Jayde - 70lbs to go - 0lbs lost - 70lbs to go
Jules1981 - 100 lbs to lose - 0 lbs lost - 100 lbs to go
PrincessSparklePants - ??lbs to lose - ??lbs lost - ??lbs to go
PurpleRoses - 84lbs to lose - 0lbs lost - 84lbs to go

Well done SJB :) whoop whoop :) xxx

Wow SJB great news, what a brilliant way to start the year!!
(hope you managed to enjoy your xmas too though!!)

Thanks for the welcome. Well I did it, I weighed and it's not good.

I'm back up to 17.6 so have out on 4 stone from my lowest. I guess I've kept off 2 stone still so there's a bright side lol. It's painful to think I was 14.6 in April :(

Moving in with the bf this week but he is so supportive it should be easier. Just gotta stop the secret eating :(

Sarahc 84.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 84.5lbs to go

Worst bit over Sarah, well done for getting back on those scales and back on the diet.
we are all here for you, and we will do this together!

Yes well done :)

When's everyone weighing? I'm officially starting Thursday and first weigh in will be next Friday. I so hope I get a good loss so I can see my numbers go down :) x

Hi! Am joining too I have just bought a nutribullet and am intending to drink my greens by the pint! Supplemented by fruit and lean meats.......am very very addicted to bread/sugar/carbs in general and its keppt me unhealthy for too long. I feel very committed to doing this. I was skinny once with a lot of work I maintained for several years. I want to get that body back. For myself, but also I don't want to go to an early grave for the sake of my daughter. It'll get lovely to share my progress with others.

Sarahc 84.5lbs to lose - 0lbs lost 84.5lbs to go
Angie-Bum - 84 to lose - 0lb lost 84lb to go