2015 Weight Loss Challenge

I've lost 1st 9lbs since my last post so I'm just 6lbs off my 2015 target!!

Well done Ryan!!!' I'm really really struggling at the minute and am continually gaining.i can't afford to wait until January first to start but I'm finding it so hard to get in the right frame of mind because I'm all or nothing-I'm either on plan or not,I'm not good at being good for a few day and then having a planned bad day,I just end up going off the rails :-(

I am the same Autumn. This is why I keep eating rubbish at moment. I am going to be extra strict from beginning of 2016 for definite. It's just trying to get in right frame of mind to get through the first few days I find the hardest. Once those are over then it's a LOT easier to keep to it.

I am the same Autumn. This is why I keep eating rubbish at moment. I am going to be extra strict from beginning of 2016 for definite. It's just trying to get in right frame of mind to get through the first few days I find the hardest. Once those are over then it's a LOT easier to keep to it.
I agree I find The first few days pretty tough,I've been trying to make sensible choices lately but end up being starving and pigging out of bad food!not sure whether I need to get used to feeling a bit hungry orbqhetherbi just need to find more filling options

I go through little phases like that too so don't worry about it!
I've lost a bit more today so I'm now down to 12st 4.6lbs :)

Another weigh in today and I;m sitting at 12st 3.6lbs which is a 1lb loss from last week.
It also means i'm just 5lbs off my pledge for 2015. Unlikely I'll make the final pledge but 35lbs off in a year is really great!
Overall, it brings my weight loss to a total of 4st 6.4lbs from when i first started trying to lose weight.

2015 has been a great year of my journey but 2016 is the year I finally succeed I'm sure :)!!

Back