2023 Fresh start

Hi everyone,
I'm back to Exante (again) been on and off this diet train for as long as I can remember! Day 2 on TFR and I slept awful last night :-( makes me a crabby cow! Just need to get back in to the swing of it all again! I'm hoping to talk to people who are also on the train! Stops me thinking about food! I weighed in today at 12.9- would love to get to 9st

Hi everyone,
I'm back to Exante (again) been on and off this diet train for as long as I can remember! Day 2 on TFR and I slept awful last night :-( makes me a crabby cow! Just need to get back in to the swing of it all again! I'm hoping to talk to people who are also on the train! Stops me thinking about food! I weighed in today at 12.9- would love to get to 9st

Good luck. I'm just starting over again, not on Exante though.

Good luck. I'm just starting over again, not on Exante though.
Thanks LMN! I appreciate it! Nearly day 3 over with :) Even managed to resist pizza and cookies that I ordered for my girls! Long may this willpower last! What diet are you doing?x

I don't have a diary, maybe I should start one!
Ah, i've done CC also, but I was crap at that! I go to PT 3xweekly but I haven't been this week just in case the diet gave me zero energy! It's 11 am on day 4 and I feel a bit shaky - making slow cooked chilli for the girls and it smells divine! (blowing my own trumpet at my cookery skills there!!) xx

I don't have a diary, maybe I should start one!
Ah, i've done CC also, but I was crap at that! I go to PT 3xweekly but I haven't been this week just in case the diet gave me zero energy! It's 11 am on day 4 and I feel a bit shaky - making slow cooked chilli for the girls and it smells divine! (blowing my own trumpet at my cookery skills there!!) xx

Yes get a diary, I find it really good to keep track and to look back on (years later)!
Hopefully you'll stop feeling shaky soon. Slow cooked chilli sounds really good. I love a good chilli.

Thanks LMN, you encouraged me to write a diary! :) even if no one reads it, like you say, it will give me something to look back on! bloody love chilli! especially with naan bread but, small steps, little victories!! :)

Thanks LMN, you encouraged me to write a diary! :) even if no one reads it, like you say, it will give me something to look back on! bloody love chilli! especially with naan bread but, small steps, little victories!! :)

Yay you did a diary!
I will have a look for it. I try to keep mine up to date but don't really post on the weekend, so sometimes have gaps but it's good to look back on, especially for motivation :)

Back