2ND TIME AND THE LAST!!

What you up to today?

Right im out for a chinese tonight.. Like ive said before i only do red days so its spare ribs for me without the sauce and my some chicken skewers :) Plan Plan Plan!!!

Great Great Great...... :D

Feeling sooo blahh!! Hmmmm!!

Popping in to subscribe and say you're doing so well!

You know when it feels weigh in day is taking forever to arrive and its a star week ;) so its all just blahh!! haha

It is the price we pay to be the perfection they call woman ;)

3.5 pounds off this week :D slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month.. Feeling fantastic :D

Cook breakfast at work.. Boiled eggs with bacon.. Yummy!!!

Here i am.. back finally, oh i have missed this place :).. Ive sort of been of plan for 3 weeks :( bad bad ghostie!! Completely back on plan today though, xmas got the better of me but i wont give up completely :)

Nice to see you back honey x

woop wooop im back.. really going for it and ive got myself a personal trainer :)..

Personal trainer eh? ;) glad to see you back I must get back into the right frame of mind for losing weight but everything else in my life is really stressful at the moment!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmm... must pull my finger out and do some body magic :(.. the sofa is so comfy though lol

Im sorry i neglect you diary!! What to have for dinnner.. Chips eggs and beans me thinks :)

Back