2ND TIME AND THE LAST!!

Ohhh hun we have the same ish goal time frame, mine is sep 2015, when we hope to take our little boy abroad for the first time, not as exotic as Florida ( would LOVE to go there :)) but to Malta.

sorry guys nit been very active on here.. Ive been working 14 hour shifts :( booo!!! We are very similar arent we jules1981.. Malta is still very very nice :).. We can do it together :)

Nice to see you back Ghostie :D...... sorry you have had to work so hard :patback:

Time to admit it :(.. I fell off the wagon for about 2 weeks.. Booo!!!! I swear to myself I'm back on it tomorrow as my new scales arrived today (yes I'm excited about that lol sado ) so tomorrow is a fresh start. I'm glad I've got this website to write down how I feel, sorry guys you have to hear my blabbering :)

Time to admit it :(.. I fell off the wagon for about 2 weeks.. Booo!!!! I swear to myself I'm back on it tomorrow as my new scales arrived today (yes I'm excited about that lol sado ) so tomorrow is a fresh start. I'm glad I've got this website to write down how I feel, sorry guys you have to hear my blabbering :)

I like blabbering.... bring on more blabbering ;)

I need something to motivate my weight loss not motivate my blabbering haha!!!

I need something to motivate my weight loss not motivate my blabbering haha!!!

come on over for a nosy at my diary.... see if there is anything to motivate you there... the link is at the beginning of my signature line :D

Just enjoyed a nice dinner .. Chicken breast stuffed with chedder cheese, wrapped in bacon, with brocoli and 2 boiled eggs.. YES!!!! Back on track!

You know food is a problem when your laying in bed at 8:25am thinking 'mmmm what shall I have for dinner tonight' hahah.

^^its not just you hun, i do it too. We can both get back on track I am sure. xxxx

Right, all your can eat chinese for dinner tonight.. Get a plan togther.. All meat (red day) note to self.. No noodles, rice, or anything battered!!! I will over come this slimming world test!! Hahaha

Lost my appetite, good or bad thing? lol

Woop woop... 9 pounds off last night!!!!:D

Oh my goodness....... did you unscrew one of your legs :D
Haha no i think one of my legs would weigh more than 9 pounds lol :D..
Just really stuck to plan this week and was soo strict.. No more falling off the wagon for me :D

Woop woop.... another 4 pounds off.. Well chuffed.. and slimmer of the week :)

Woop woop.... another 4 pounds off.. Well chuffed.. and slimmer of the week :)

Carry on like this and you'll be just a smile x

You are doing fantastically well. Congratulations. :D

Back