<3 My Slimming World Challenge <3

Back to plan and less choccies

Day 6

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (heb), milk (hea), 1tsp sugar (1), chopped up fresh strawberries

Lunch: Tesco sweet chilli chicken ready to eat pieces (free, amazing), ainsley cous cous (), tomatoes, cucumber

Snack: Orange, banana

Dinner: Tuna, sweetcorn, jacket, laughing cow light (1.5), 2 tbsp. light mayo (4), salad, tomato's, cucumber, balsamic vinegar dressing, fat free strawberry mullerlight yoghurt

Snacks: I was a bit naughty and had a pack of pombear crisps (5) and a yum yum which I know I well over my syns!

Syns: Flexi day!

Last edited:
I am confused about the Ainsley Harriott cous cous, but to my understanding for eg. 100g COOKED cous cous it is 1/2 a syn for roasted vegetable cous cous. If anyone knows any more information on the other cous cous please let me know as have read different things.

I have got roasted veg, sundried tomato and garlic and lime and coriander

Little update

Sunday's are my weigh in's from home and I am pleased to say I have lost -4 pounds!!! I am very happy with that and will continue :)

Thank you :)

Day 7

Breakfast: Coffee (1) banana

Lunch: Wholemeal small roll (heb), 1 tsp butter (1.5), lean grilled bacon, lettuce, tomato, 1 tsp light mayo (1)

Snacks: thorntons choc from valentine's day (3.5), WW choc biscuit (2.5), packet quavers (5) I've been so hungry today, I think its the weather! I need to go slow on the syns, eek! I always find the weekends the hardest, need to find some low/free snacks.

Dinner: Syn free paella, large orange

Paella is a guilty pleasure and amazing that its free on EE, made it with turkey to be super healthy, it was yummy!!

Yesterday I travelled to London, I had an amazing day and very much enjoyed it but not Slimming World friendly so I shall be back on plan today. A few glasses of bubbly may have been consumed ;-)

Today - Day 9

I did a green day today

Breakfast: coffee (1), 2 x Weetabix (heb), milk (hea), 1tsp sugar (1)

Snack: fat free vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch: Veggie sausage stew with pasta, large orange

I have a lot of veggie stew left which has quorn sausages in, is it safe to reheat if I want some tomorrow?

Dinner: SW friendly cheese and tomato toastie, heb for the bread and hea for the reduced fat cheese, 1tbsp light mayo (2), 2xchocs (6)

Total syns: 10

Last edited:
Day 10

Green Day

Breakfast: Porridge (hea) milk (heb) 1tsp golden syrup

Lunch: 2 x wholemeal bread 400g (heb) egg mayo (4), walkers crisps salt and vinegar ()

Snack: 2xlindt choc balls (8) eeek, tea (1), large orange

Dinner: I need some inspiration, otherwise I will be having pasta, pesto, tomato and cheese

Next time I need to snack I will be going for the fruit!!

Day 10

Green Day

Breakfast: Porridge (hea) milk (heb) 1tsp golden syrup

Lunch: 2 x wholemeal bread 400g (heb) egg mayo (4), walkers crisps salt and vinegar ()

Snack: 2xlindt choc balls (8) eeek, tea (1), large orange

Dinner: I need some inspiration, otherwise I will be having pasta, pesto, tomato and cheese

Next time I need to snack I will be going for the fruit!!

Pasta is lovely :)

I'm having Quorn cottage pie for dinner today :)

Quorn cottage pie sounds lovely, may have to try that soon!

I have missed a few entries as have been away, I went out to Wagamamas which was really lovely and I tried my best to be good and had the yakisoba noodles with salmon. Nervous for a gain, but hopefully not.

Back to it!

Green day

Day 12

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (heb), milk (hea), 1tsp maple syrup (1), cup of tea (1)

Snacks: Apple, coffee (1)

Lunch: Frozen jacket potato (1) beans, laughing cow light triangle (1.5), beans, 1 tbsp mayo light (1), reduced fat cheese 45g (hea)

Dinner: Chicken (heb) piri piri tray bake from magazine with red peppers, tomatoes, fat free yoghurt on side and plain rice, serving with some broccoli

Desert I had half a banana with fat free yoghurt 1tsp (1) maple syrup, 2 finger kit Kat (5.5)

Total syns: 13

Anyone recommend any herbal drinks that are good as I'm not a big lover of them.

Last edited:
I do my weigh ins every Sunday and I stayed the same, however I have been away and had a few treats and I'm happy I didn't gain, so I'm happy with that but would love a loss next week!

Day 13

Breakfast: Banana, coffee (1)

Brunch: It was really more of a brunch, I had grilled bacon, boiled egg, 1tbsp ketchup (1), 2x400g wholemeal bread (heB), butter (3.5), coffee (1)

Snacks: thornton's choc (3), large orange

Lunch/snack: As I ate 'brunch' before 12 I have been feeling really hungry so have cooked up some SW friendly fries with some chilli and garlic, salt and pepper for taste and will have some ketchup, 1tbs (1)

Dinner: Roast beef dinner, gravy (syns), low fat mullerlight vanilla yoghurt

I am running low on fruit which is my saviour when I'm hungry and need to snack, so need to be more prepared!

Last edited:
Thank you!

Day 16

Breakfast: Raspberries, banana with greek mullerlight toffee yoghurt over the top (I'm not sure if this is a free or not?), this breakfast was really nice and I don't like eating a big breakfast so I really enjoyed this! Coffee (1)

Snack: 2 finger Kit Kat (5.5), tea

Lunch:

I'm going out for dinner tonight so could be tricky! All they do is burgers :-/

Day 23

I have been very bust but am at same weight 13.9, so I'm happy I haven't gained but disappointed I've found it hard to stay on track, planning really is so important I have realised. I will keep going though :)

Breakfast: 1 Weetabix (only had one left) half of my heb, milk hea

Lunch: Pasta 'n' sauce cheese and broccoli (1/2 syn) I made this up with water and a couple splash's of milk (2), it was very yummy. I also added some mushrooms, lean ham and cherry tomatoes.

Snack: coffee (1), 2 x tea's (2), banana, apple, I also had a peanut breakfast bar as needed energy, I think I will have to syn this if its not a heb

Dinner: I had a smoked salmon salad with balsamic vinegar and a small cookie (4)

Last edited:
Day 24

Extra Easy

Breakfast: Belvia breakfast biscuits (omg just read they are 11 syns for the little 4 pack, fail!!!, they were tasty though!!), I have run out of my Weetabix, coffee (1)

Lunch: 2 x wholemeal small bread (heb), tuna, 3 tbsp. light mayo (6), cucumber, salad, tomato, pepper big bread sticks which were 95 cals so syning at (4.5), fat free mullerlight yoghurt

Dinner: Quorn chilli and rice, fat free yoghurt

Total syns: Massively failed my syns today :-( 22.5 eeeeek, no wonder I keep staying the same!!!!

Back