30 day shredders

Today will be Day three, kids at playgroup and school until I have to leave at 2.40 so I have to do it before then!!!
My thighs kill, but I manage to walk through it...just!!!
My arm is also hurting - from my wrist to my elbow. Think Imust be doing something wrong!

Boo, sounds busy busy!
Have a nice rest, you'll be doing a workout in that kitchen!
Hope your tum feels better too....no rest for the wicked:D

I didnt do it when I said. Took my daughter to Rainbows, and while she was there- left my son asleep in my car outside!!!!! At least I did the workout, he was safe, and now I have to go and collect!! I had Slimming world Burger for tea(no buns!) YUM

I've got to add to the above....I must have broke my DVD player last night...oh no...
But like a trouper, I found the video on Yout Tube, plugged my laptop in the tele using the HDMI Lead and BAM, another workout!!

To anyone considering the plan,
Day one was tough,
Day two was tougher
Day three, you are hurting, but actually doing the workout, you find yourself not lagging in areas where you may have stopped for one count.....

I hope Day four is even better!

Need to take the measurements asap!

I wont exercise if someone is watching (diff at the gym or in class)
My son is off today, so I have to keep him out the way for 20 mins! Thomas the tank does that!

Can I join in :) I did this about a month ago maybe and got to day 4 and gave up :(
I havnt started again since cos Ive been scared of a weight gain with it...but Now I have got my 2 stone award I really want to tone my wobbly wobbly tummy lol.
I def gonna stick with it this time :)

Can I join in :) I did this about a month ago maybe and got to day 4 and gave up :(
I havnt started again since cos Ive been scared of a weight gain with it...but Now I have got my 2 stone award I really want to tone my wobbly wobbly tummy lol.
I def gonna stick with it this time :)

hey hun. of course you can join in!!! i gained weight this week and had been pretty good with diet and also been doing the shred everyday except one. so i know what you mean its tempting to give up cos i think when doing sw your so programmed to wanting to see the weight on the scales go down and when it goes up we automatically think-were doing something wrong so must change it. im fighting every urge to give up, feeling very deflated about it all today but forced and i mean FORCED myself to do it. once i got into it i was ok, its just the thing of getting it on. my baby went to bed and my son and daughter are at school and nursery so i really had no excuse and as i didnt do it yesterday due to literally no time i knew i had to do it today!! first day with proper weights too lol (was using beans) and boy was it harder my arms felt like jelly at the end but i kinda like that as i feel like its doing good!!!

SO... ive completed day 7, re measurement time. i feel really really swollen today, i dont know if its periuod coming (im really irregular so can have them anytime) or if its cos i havent been drinking enough. i will report back with my losses if any!!

Muscle weighs more than fat!
So we are building muscle and gaining, but we'll soon sort that out!
I cannot wait to see my tummy get flatter and lose some of my apron!!! YUK

Welcome to our little group!

Yippeeee 4lb down this week, thats 1/2 stone in two weeks! Very pleased with myself!!
Looking forward to video tomorrow.....Im not hurting anymore! :D

tinkagem said:
Yippeeee 4lb down this week, thats 1/2 stone in two weeks! Very pleased with myself!!
Looking forward to video tomorrow.....Im not hurting anymore! :D

Congratulations, that is fantastic!

I have done day two and my legs hate me but feeling good, finished work just there now so gonna get on with it now & then off to bed. Stupid dentist appointment in the morn, but hey, at least it means ill not be able to eat so much til tomorrow evening haha

WhatLiesWithin... said:
Congratulations, that is fantastic!

I have done day two and my legs hate me but feeling good, finished work just there now so gonna get on with it now & then off to bed. Stupid dentist appointment in the morn, but hey, at least it means ill not be able to eat so much til tomorrow evening haha

How's your legs today. The day after session 2 was the worst for me I had to take a break lol I couldn't walk!!

Well I have no energy at all me and all the kids are a bit under the weather. We all keep falling to sleep. Not sure when I'm going to do my DVD.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

GO AWAY 30 DAY SHRED!
I'm not hurting, I just CBA to do it!!
I will of course, I'll get the kids and keep them occupied while I do it later.

Today hasn't been the best to be honest, the weather, the fact ive got no food in to feast on...gRR

Hope your legs are ok and the dentist went well x

Back