30 Day Squat Challenge

Good, I'm gonna need results I'm so wobbly lol x

Hey I started the challenge today! 50squats down and definitely have that feeling in my thighs! Do you guys keep your arms out in front of you? Also do you do any warm up exercises first? I literally just stood up and started squatting! Xx

I keep my arms out in front of me Lucy, I find it works my arms a little too and helps with balance :) It really is so worth it this challenge, I'm on day 23 n just done my 190..whooosh..I felt each and every one!! It's hard but worth it, I break mine down into sets of 20 and shake it out a little if it gets too strenuous..never done any warm ups though but I suppose they wouldn't hurt to limber you up a little! Best of luck with it and keep us posted when you start noticing a change which shouldn't be long at all ;) xxx

Omg I'm in so much pain with my thighs today! Don't know if ill even be able to do squats later! Just knelt on the floor at work and nearly screamed! Even bending down kills! And don't get me started on stairs! Xx

Lucy that's what I was like for 3 days couldn't bend down and pick the baby up I haven't continued yet but now the pains gone might have another go, my knees crack so much when I do it aswell x

Oh god I can barely sit down on the loo! Going to have to retry when I'm eating! Xx

Oh god I can barely sit down on the loo! Going to have to retry when I'm eating! Xx

Exactly what I was like. I started the sit up challenge on the same day aswell which didn't help. Can't believe how much they hurt, I suppose that means they are doing something tho lol

My partner thinks its because we don't have enough protein to repair the muscle as quickly as it normally would x

Ill go with what he says then it sounds better than me just being unfit lol. He's probably right tho, I never thought of that x

well I didn't start to feel a burn until squat 40 so that was only 10 and happened over 24hours ago and my legs still hurt and i can barely sit down! Tried ibuprofen and a hot bath!

Hope you feel better in the morning Hun x

It's only today my legs stopped hurting!! Def going to try again when I'm eating haha

Lol probably for the best xx

Yeah I'm gonna try again - starting tomorrow lol

Back