30 Somethings

lisajade said:
Well done on a fab loss bossie! I have been using my wii again, thankfully it still worked, just replaced all the batteries. Hope yours gets sorted soon!

Cheers Lisa. It's been cleaned and will try it tonight x

Hi Im 36 and started in February . I have lost 15 and a half ponds so far but I am really really struggling this week and not sure why ? I have need to get my head down other wise my goal will not be achieved . Must try harder :sigh:

shelley1 said:
Hi Im 36 and started in February . I have lost 15 and a half ponds so far but I am really really struggling this week and not sure why ? I have need to get my head down other wise my goal will not be achieved . Must try harder :sigh:

Shelley, you can do it. Keep at it you've lost over a stone already and that's great. Why not go back to your books and have a read through, try the 7 day planner? x

Hi there Shelley :) You have done amazingly so far looking at your losses! Stay positive, make sure you're not too hard on yourself, and have faith :)

Hi everyone,
I got weighed last night and lost 2lb this week, so 6.5lb so far. Very happy with that. Hopefully get my first award next week!! xx

Hi everyone,
I got weighed last night and lost 2lb this week, so 6.5lb so far. Very happy with that. Hopefully get my first award next week!! xx

Well done on your loss , half stone award next week then ? You must be really pleased.:)

Hi everyone, I'm 30 and have lost 4 stone 9lbs. Am struggling to get back on track after a really bad weekend (sw wise)
You have all done so well :)

Hello everyone

I'm 35 and trying to get to target on slimming world.

I've struggle the past few months and I'm trying to get down to my lowest of 13.6 but I'm over a atone off that now :(. What's wrong with me???

X

Nellylou said:
Hi everyone, I'm 30 and have lost 4 stone 9lbs. Am struggling to get back on track after a really bad weekend (sw wise)
You have all done so well :)

Hi nellylou, sounds like you have done really well too, 4 stone loss is amazing. I can't imagine being that much slimming. You should feel great and don't be too hard on yourself. So you had a bad weekend, just start again and you'll be fine. I had wine and chocolate after a bad night dealing with my daughter, so I need to be good today no syns for me. Have a good week. X

Hi nellylou, sounds like you have done really well too, 4 stone loss is amazing. I can't imagine being that much slimming. You should feel great and don't be too hard on yourself. So you had a bad weekend, just start again and you'll be fine. I had wine and chocolate after a bad night dealing with my daughter, so I need to be good today no syns for me. Have a good week. X

Thanks :) I do feel really proud, target just feels a little out of reach at the mo as I keep loosing and gaining the same few pounds.
Really glad to have found this team, I need all the support I can get at the moment. x

Thanks :) I do feel really proud, target just feels a little out of reach at the mo as I keep loosing and gaining the same few pounds.
Really glad to have found this team, I need all the support I can get at the moment. x

Hi there Nellylou :)

You have done a great job! Are you doing SW at home, or at group?

Here's wishing you all the best to lose those pounds you keep playing with for good soon, and keep going to target smoothly :)

Hi, can I join in too? I'm 32, and have been doing sw since jan, using books from a friend, but I joined a group 3 weeks ago. I have lost about 2.5 stones in total, but things have definitely slooooowed down :( my target is 8st 7lb, so I have 23lb to go....

docmurphy said:
Hi, can I join in too? I'm 32, and have been doing sw since jan, using books from a friend, but I joined a group 3 weeks ago. I have lost about 2.5 stones in total, but things have definitely slooooowed down :( my target is 8st 7lb, so I have 23lb to go....

Hi welcome xx ur doing so well xx

Super news lisajade. I'll be please with 1 lb this week, stressed with my daughter, had wine most nights, my ex made me want chocolate and I was made a baileys coffee last night! And that's before the weekend lol

Ooh baileys! How many syns is that? I'd love some :)

I'm feeling very on track again which is nice! Off to have some fruit and water :D haha

All the best for a good weekend Ladies :)

Back