30 Somethings

Thanks nelly, had a lovely night. Here we go then 100% rest of the week and lots of wii fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello :)

I lost another 2lb this week, was very chuffed with that as wasn't expecting much of a loss. Got my half stone award. 8.5lb gone so far. xxx

Stebbsy said:
Hello :)

I lost another 2lb this week, was very chuffed with that as wasn't expecting much of a loss. Got my half stone award. 8.5lb gone so far. xxx

Fab news stebbsy.

Wheres everyone gone?

I had a fan week last week, continues my wii fit and lost 3lb. Been ok this week until yesterday when I snacked on things that I thought were no syns or very low and they wasn't. I thought seafood sticks were free and eat 16! Then found out they are 1 syn each. Then had 2 slices of malt loaf 4 syns each! So I wasn't happy when I found out. Maybe now I'll check before putting it in my gob! I panicked and checked the calories for everything Id eaten and it was under what I should be having for my weight loss so should be ok.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the sunshine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still here, just been quiet! I had a decent week, lost 1.5 and got my stone and a half award :) fell off the wagon a bit yesterday, but back on it now!

Have a great weekend everyone, and BE GOOD :)

I'm here, having my first fully on plan weekend in months and really hoping for a good loss on Monday! Well done both of you on your losses this week and I thought seafood sticks were free too!!?? X

Had a really disappointing 4lbs gain on Monday, no idea why :( have been scale hoping every day since and have so far lost 2 of it. Anyone else had really unexplained gains?

Had a really disappointing 4lbs gain on Monday, no idea why :( have been scale hoping every day since and have so far lost 2 of it. Anyone else had really unexplained gains?

I'm sure we all have! My number one bit of advice is to ditch the scales, and only weigh once a week. I know a few slimmers complaining of lots of water retention since the hot weather came in, I have noticed my watch and bracelet digging in a bit (they never usually do), so is there a chance you're a bit swollen too?

I managed 0.5lb loss today at WI.

Back