30st 5lb Start Weight

Hi chez, here's how today went:

Today's food:

I ATE ALL THE FOOD IN WORLD!!!!!!!!!

so yeah, not so great!

But it's a pit stop in my long journey to slimness so I'm not too bothered x

Hi chez, here's how today went: Today's food: I ATE ALL THE FOOD IN WORLD!!!!!!!!! so yeah, not so great! But it's a pit stop in my long journey to slimness so I'm not too bothered x

That was me yesterday :-(
I was watching embarrassing fat bodies whilst eating more than one pork pie on my bed in my pjs. I mean really?!

Been really good today and feeling better. I'm sure you'll be back to your usual well behaved self tomorrow and feeling good xx

I hope I can a good day tomorrow like you!

My food included cashew nuts, garlic bread, left over lasagne, pistachios, chocolate, milk shake, chips and I can't remember what else. My tummy is punishing me big time :( got really bad pain and have to keep running to the loo :( that'll teach me won't it!!

Must drink lots of water tomorrow and have better food. Jacket potato and salad for lunch. I will take a pic to prove it.

Gnocchi for tea as we all enjoyed it last time.

Must be better!! X

I hope I can a good day tomorrow like you! My food included cashew nuts, garlic bread, left over lasagne, pistachios, chocolate, milk shake, chips and I can't remember what else. My tummy is punishing me big time :( got really bad pain and have to keep running to the loo :( that'll teach me won't it!! Must drink lots of water tomorrow and have better food. Jacket potato and salad for lunch. I will take a pic to prove it. Gnocchi for tea as we all enjoyed it last time. Must be better!! X

I was worse than that on Tuesday. My mum marvels at how much I can eat in one session - she thinks there's something wrong with me!!

I love JPs, one of my faves. Looking forward to seeing the pic and hearing about your day

Here's my jp as proof :)

image-4049827184.jpg

I wasn't that hungry and I still have a bad tum so I didn't want to eat loads :/ x

Seeing some of the posts on here (this forum in general) really makes me think I need to address my portion sizes. I couldn't entertain the idea of only 1 JP, I always have 2.

And if I was going to have a pork loin and some veggies if always have 2.

Really got me thinking *scratches head*

Any plans for a little walk on the weekend?

Hey Hershey,

I have been away for a few days so I am just catching up!

You have had such a busy few days, congratulations on going out what a wonderful achievement.

I have such a wonderful attitude and I love that you used the term a pitstop - I am going to use this when I struggle!

lostinarnia xx

You ok Hershey? Good weekend?

hi lou
hope you have had a good weekend and love and hey we all fall off the wagon i have put 6lbs on and i was good as gold what the F^^^^ but im going to keep at it x x x x

hi lou you ok hun bun

Back