Well the past week has been HORRENDOUS. I have eaten SO much. It's disgusting. I'm finally finished work and though I'm sad to leave the kids (actually cried lol) I am defnitely glad to be out of the situation. I'm hoping that it was more a mindset thing this week as I was really feeling stressed with work.

Back on it today.

Breakfast
Pineapple, apple, banana and muller light.

Lunch
2 x LM sausages (4 syns), 2 syns of ketchup, egg, mushroom and HEB of bread.

Dinner
Tuna pasta bake (HEB, HEA1 and HEA2)

Have you enjoyed yourself though?

42 sleeps, wow that's come round really quickly x

Well I'm hereeee, I've been eating like it's gone out of fashion. Would easily say I've 10lbs on! Back on it now though. 42 sleeps to get skinny.

Hope you have been enjoying it though Jenna! I went up 12lbs but have got it back to 6...just in time for tonights celebrations :rolleyes:

Happy New Year hun and what a year its going to be for you! x

Happy new year gorgeous! Hope you survived your hangover yesterday - mine was killer!! I've clambered back onto the wagon today so I'm totally with you for 40 days of saintliness! Apart from Dave's birthday on 24th Jan, which will probably be a bit naughty ;) xx

Glad you're back on it too! Can't believe I saw TEN stone on the scale this morning. Felt sick but it's deserved and I know I can get most of it off.

2nd Jan
Lunch

Bacon butty (HEB) and 2 syns of ketchup

Dinner
Chicken stir fry..was going to have salad but it's too damn cold!
7 syns on 2 digestives.

Have messed up my sleep pattern so may have a fruit salad later tonight.

Last edited:
I know the feeling - mine flickered on 11st before settling on 10.11 - I haven't seen numbers like that for ages. But like you say, we know we can get it off. And we are usually quite lucky with quick on/quick off so it shouldn't take too long :) xx

Back